NFL Rumors: New Trade Deadline Could ...

NFL Rumors: New Trade Deadline Could Move Dallas Cowboys' Mike Jenkins

There are 8 comments on the Rant Sports story from Aug 31, 2012, titled NFL Rumors: New Trade Deadline Could Move Dallas Cowboys' Mike Jenkins. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

Now that Dallas Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins has been activated from the PUP list, would the Cowboys think about trading him? Be honest, have you thought much about Mike Jenkins at all this preseason? Me either.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Section 127

Carrollton, TX

#1 Aug 31, 2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of Jenkins. I've never understood what they see in him. He refuses to make tackles, he is out of position so much of the time. Yes, he was the favorite of Dave Campo but realize that Dave Campo had more to do with the Cowboys losing than anybody else. Trade Jenkins! Dump Jenkins!
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Section 127 wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of Jenkins. I've never understood what they see in him. He refuses to make tackles, he is out of position so much of the time. Yes, he was the favorite of Dave Campo but realize that Dave Campo had more to do with the Cowboys losing than anybody else. Trade Jenkins! Dump Jenkins!
I totally agree with you! Jenkins needs to be traded now that he is healthy. Also, I would package Felix Jones and Miles Austin and get a future draft pick or trade for a released veteran. I would also trade Stephen McGee. He is not an NFL qb, never will be, not even as the third qb.
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Stephen McGee has always been a project waiting to happen. It has never happened so trade him or cut him asap!
Cowboy fan 1

Pittsburg, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2012
"Finally" they got rid of qb McGee. Maybe he can join Vince Young in the Canadian football league. Now, they need to package Miles Austin and Felix Jones for a draft pick or veteran. I hated to see Olawazie, rb, let go. He was the power back they needed.
KDJ

Durham, NC

#5 Sep 3, 2012
The only thing about trading Jenkins is what if one of the starting corners gets hurt? No other to replace besides Scandrick and he is not that good to me either! Trade Felix Jones and someone else for a solid three receiver and pass rusher! Do not know what Jerry Jones and the cowboys staff are doing......They have to do more to be in contender in the NFC EAST and the other teams they face this year! GO BOYS!
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#6 Sep 3, 2012
KDJ wrote:
The only thing about trading Jenkins is what if one of the starting corners gets hurt? No other to replace besides Scandrick and he is not that good to me either! Trade Felix Jones and someone else for a solid three receiver and pass rusher! Do not know what Jerry Jones and the cowboys staff are doing......They have to do more to be in contender in the NFC EAST and the other teams they face this year! GO BOYS!
You and I are on the same page. Package Jenkins, Felix Jones, and Miles Austin, and get a veteran 3rd receiver, safety, and pass rusher. Too bad they did not work a deal for the Giants dl Osikamira (or however his name is spelled), when he wanted to be traded. The Cowboys have no one to block those guys!
Bryan

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 3, 2012
2 QBs on roster. Look for the boys to pick up another off waivers. Remember Texans last year.
Cowboy fan

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Cowboys will stink it up yet again....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders turn free agency focus to defense (Mar '14) Mar '14 TNS 2
News Raiders' Charles Woodson not ready to retire (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Autumn Wind 2
News Purdy: Oakland Raiders give fans hope by beatin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 wiscraider 22
News Jason Tarver gives officials middle finger duri... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Flynnished 7
News Porter's concussion also a Raiders' concern (Sep '13) Sep '13 Stenkins 2
News Tyvon Branch Out For Season With Fractured Fibu... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Flynnished 12
News Oakland Raiders First Team Defense in Need of S... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 12
More from around the web