Raiders Searching for Free Agent Gems

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: JustBlogBaby

Dec 23, 2012; Arlington, TX, USA; Dallas Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins looks into the backfield of the New Orleans Saints at Cowboys Stadium.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

He has made it clear that he will build through the draft and is looking for football players, not paycheck collectors.

One would think we would have a legit team by now if we would've drafted a little wiser and if Al Davis would've let Jon Gruden (or whoever the HC would be) do things his way.
wiscraider

Chippewa Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Agree gruden was a bad let go,but as far as Al Davis,he gave me many more good yrs then bad.so imo he gets a pass for his last yrs... still guiet a few good unsigned players out there,think well keep getting bargain players before & after draft.seems to be the new way(no big contracts)...

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

They signed S Usama Brown, but I think he's more of a backup than anything. I thought Matt Giordano was a decent bargain the last two years...

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

The draft & free agency play major roles in building your team. Trades don't happen as often as they did before free agency except during the draft

Since: Jan 11

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I like "Gio" in 2011, he would get burned occasionally, but he tried very hard and got 6 picks!! In 2012 he just didn't seem the same player, idk what happened, maybe teams saw something on tape and he was easier to fool but he was a consistent liability on the back end.
TexasRaider wrote:
They signed S Usama Brown, but I think he's more of a backup than anything. I thought Matt Giordano was a decent bargain the last two years...

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OREGON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

nfl network reports; RAIDERS to host former bengal (rb) bernard scott.
RAIDERS OF 2012 AND 2013!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OREGON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

apart from (qb) senecca wallace,(rb)rashad jennings sounds confident he'll be a RAIDER too.
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••