5 Ways the Oakland Raiders Can Keep Darren McFadden Healthy in 2012

Jun 11, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

Darren McFadden is the single biggest offensive weapon the Raiders have on the roster and keeping him healthy in 2012 is vitally important to the Raiders and their playoff aspirations.

Full Story
Nj raider 1

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2012
I like the article, but 1 thing I see diff is mcfaddens injury lastyear had nuttin 2 do wit anything u talked about. A 250 lb linebacker put all his weight on mcfadden as he was planting & turning. I knew he was hurt when I saw it & he surprised me when he got up & walked off the field. So I wasn't surprised when he never returned, it look pretty bad from the start. But I do agree with all that u said & honestly i've been saying it for a long time. Every player at skilled positions are mismatch nightmares. U can do alot wit them like life up in a2 back set wit a TE & come out the huddle wut reece & dmc wide out & the receivers in the backfield. That creates mismatches all over the field. Wut defense can u call 2 cover that? Raider Nation Baby!!!
raiderfaith

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Agreed. But I do also think McFadden's previous injuries do play a part. Al Miller has his work cut out for him to keep conditioned for and throughout the season. I like our back ups but we are better off when McFadden is healthy.
But to your point when hit or landed on just right, anyine can get injured regardless of the preparation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Goodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turn On The Jets Roundtable - Exciting New York... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Raiders sign S Reggie Smith, RB Rashad Jennings (Apr '13) Apr '13 The_Solution 4
Former Cincinnati Bengals RB Visits Oakland Rai... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Haleys Commet 2
Free Agent RB Bernard Scott Visiting Raiders, B... (Apr '13) Apr '13 TexasRaider 3
New York Jets - An In-Depth Look at Mike Goodson (Apr '13) Apr '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Allen setting sights on 2013 and beyond (Dec '12) Jan '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 14
Oakland Raiders 2012 Draft Needs--Are They What... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Freddy 3

Mike Goodson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE