Mended McNair set to start Monday vs....

Mended McNair set to start Monday vs. Steelers

There are 3 comments on the ESPN story from Nov 1, 2007, titled Mended McNair set to start Monday vs. Steelers. In it, ESPN reports that:

“We'll have to see how the week progresses, but that would be the one I'm most concerned about”

Rejuvenated after resting his banged-up body, Ravens quarterback Steve McNair plans to be back under center Sunday for the first time in nearly a month. via ESPN

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

“Bernard Pollard fanclub member”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2007
eh, we'll throw some crazy blitzes on Crusty and he'll be back on the sidelines in no time with deer in the headlights Boller back in to pass his 10 yards.

First, Harrison will nail McNair, then Woodley, then Polamalu, soonafter Hampton will flatten that ass and the game will be over. Mc GAY HE is next.

“Bernard Pollard fanclub member”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 2, 2007
What chu talkin 'boy Willace? He'll be lucky to get 50 yds rushing.
Slick McSteel

Slippery Rock, PA

#4 Nov 3, 2007
Krusty McCheckdown??!! that is one funny dam name Bob. He is a checkdown QB. hell, kordel stewart could come back and play better then mcnair, i mean McCheckdown. That boys been takin too many hits over the years. He used to be damgood. I remember when he was a houston oiler for christsake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Flynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gresh & Zo's No Huddle: Why Was Vick Still Play... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Barbara Hathaway 5
News New kids on blocks Ravens' hit so far (Sep '08) Mar '09 John 62
News Rookie McClain on his way up (Nov '08) Nov '08 Daniel 12
News Remember when? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Fang Guy 2
News Not-so-golden oldies (Aug '08) Sep '08 RavenKen 131
News Fans find camp a hit (Jul '08) Aug '08 Joe Mess East BMore 9
News Patriots sign ex-Raven Flynn (Aug '08) Aug '08 18andDONEwihtoutC... 52
More from around the web