Gresh & Zo's No Huddle: Why Was Vick Still Playing?

Full story: CBS Local
Michael Vick #7 of the Philadelphia Eagles runs to the sidelines after injuring his thumb during a preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Lincoln Financial Field on August 9, 2012 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Full Story
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1 Aug 10, 2012
LMGDAO

Click on the link to this article and look at the dog killing POS all bent over holding his little pinkie like a little bitch.

What a GD wuss! The felon will be lucky to make an entire game before he leaves the field crying about a broken nail or a piece of dirt in his eye. Too funny!
Vick Hater

El Dorado Hills, CA

#2 Aug 10, 2012
LOVE IT...bet he was crying like a little girl!
More pain to come!!!
genevalove

Grayson, GA

#3 Aug 10, 2012
next week a broken neck?
remember his bit tongue last season?
what a man
what a hero
what a pos!
genevalove

Grayson, GA

#4 Aug 10, 2012
is laqueisha nursing his wound?soo courageous,while mortally wounded.try a little electrocution,while bring wetted down ookie
.God
I want him hurt bad!
come on karma!

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Pre-season game and injured already? Nothing wrong with thumb on x-ray, not even jammed. Good grief! I thought football players were much tougher than that. Looks like Mikey may be planning a more dignified retreat from the NFL rather than getting his azz handed to him over and over on the field. Playing that "hurt" card over and over just might get him retired so he won't have to take the blame for just being a lousy, washed up QB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Flynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New kids on blocks Ravens' hit so far (Sep '08) Mar '09 John 62
Rookie McClain on his way up (Nov '08) Nov '08 Daniel 12
Remember when? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Fang Guy 2
Not-so-golden oldies (Aug '08) Sep '08 RavenKen 131
Fans find camp a hit (Jul '08) Aug '08 Joe Mess East BMore 9
Patriots sign ex-Raven Flynn (Aug '08) Aug '08 18andDONEwihtoutC... 52
Blocking out talk of being the backup (Aug '08) Aug '08 Shas 8
More from around the web