New kids on the block get in line -

New kids on the block get in line -

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 10, 2007, titled New kids on the block get in line -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Taking snaps today behind his reconfigured starting offensive line -- which included three rookies and two 24-year-old players -- Ravens quarterback Steve McNair acknowledged feeling somewhat out of place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Kevin

New York, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2007
mcnair said "if i worry about whos blocking for me it will take me out of my game" .......... what game?
Rob

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Oct 10, 2007
Finally we have something to feel proud and optimistic about other than our great but weary defense and the enjoyable hard running of willis Mcgahee.
Rob

Findlay, OH

#3 Oct 10, 2007
another good reason to start Boller, he's a bit more mobile than McNair is right now, and can take the shots that might happen behind this young line.........but on the bright side, now Billick might have to do what is actually best for the team, and run the damn ball, all O lineman have to do then is bust the guy across from them in the mouth, and I"m pretty sure all these guys can handle that......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Flynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gresh & Zo's No Huddle: Why Was Vick Still Play... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Barbara Hathaway 5
News New kids on blocks Ravens' hit so far (Sep '08) Mar '09 John 62
News Rookie McClain on his way up (Nov '08) Nov '08 Daniel 12
News Remember when? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Fang Guy 2
News Not-so-golden oldies (Aug '08) Sep '08 RavenKen 131
News Fans find camp a hit (Jul '08) Aug '08 Joe Mess East BMore 9
News Patriots sign ex-Raven Flynn (Aug '08) Aug '08 18andDONEwihtoutC... 52
More from around the web