McNair misses practice for second str...

McNair misses practice for second straight day -

There are 37 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 12, 2007, titled McNair misses practice for second straight day -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Ravens quarterback Steve McNair missed today's practice, the second straight day he was sidelined with a stiff back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brain Billick

Washington, DC

#21 Oct 12, 2007
....are you sure. Are you sure you want to play???
The Real Steve McNair

Washington, DC

#22 Oct 12, 2007
hey I like that.........Brain rather than Brian....has a nice ring to it!
Brain Billick

Washington, DC

#23 Oct 12, 2007
..great idea. I will send out a press release and alert them to the fact that I will now spell my name "Brain". Maybe the media and fans can be tricked into thinking I have one. They were certainly tricked into thinking we were a good team this year.
baltoboy

Toronto, Canada

#24 Oct 12, 2007
I'm sick of the Tom Brady and Peyton Manning talk. If half the quarterbacks in the league had the pass protection from their offensive lines that those two guys have, they'd all post those numbers. In the rare instance that Tom or Peyton actually gets hit, they immediately start getting flustered, whinning and pointing fingers at their lineman.

Has far as Tony Romo and the Cowboys are concerned...they're the best team in the NFC. Which doesn't say much. Even the best team in the NFC struggles when it plays mediocre AFC teams. The Seahawks didn't even put up a fight against the Squeelers. Now that Warner is the clear-cut starter for the Cards (the best injury to happen to them), the rest of the NFC better watch out.

If Kyle Boller gets us into the endzone 2 or more times this weekend (with 3 rookies on the O-line I may add) then McNair needs to sit for the remainder of the season.
The Real Brian Billick

Portland, OR

#25 Oct 12, 2007
Brian Billick wrote:
Steve....is that you?.......are you ok? God, please tell me you can't play.....I will say this to the media. Let me know how this sounds?
We will let Steve rest this week and get him healthy for next weeks engagement. If he is not ready we can at worse look forward to having him back after the bye. I have faith in whatever QB is in the game.
This is what I will tell Steve, "Steve, notwithstanding your incredible ability to withstand punishment beyond scope of the neo-human man, I am relinquishing control of the offense to our highly capable backup Kyle Boller who is recognizant of our situation and will hopefully facilitate a much needed victory in lieu of the dynamics involved with this highly sensitive position." End quote.

“Obama lied and freedom died!”

Since: Sep 07

Warren, Ohio

#26 Oct 12, 2007
The only thing wrong with Stevie is arthritis.

If you all send him a tube of Ben Gay it might get him thru the season.
MurraysLaw

Las Vegas, NV

#27 Oct 12, 2007
I think Steve McChoke should shove the tube of Ben Gay up his behind.
SHHH

Troy, MI

#28 Oct 12, 2007
LoL just a couple years ago everyone was calling for kyle bollers head. now its steve mcnair. how about this. you'll put something in your mouth and shut up. all it takes is a overthrown ball by boller for a int a couple times then everyone will be calling for hmm troy smith? hears something to think about. Mcnair runs the plays that billick calls. so if billick is not calling for a deep pass mcnair can not throw it. and mcnair does not turn the ball over. he does not trip over his own feet. kyle boller is thanking you all for your fan support now and he is loveing the quickies from you all.

Since: Jul 07

Santa Barbara,Ca

#29 Oct 12, 2007
You people CRACK ME UP!.......Very funny stuff...
Rusty

United States

#30 Oct 12, 2007
Billick was sold a bill of used goods
with McNair. He never had a good head for running an offense; so what can he know about QB's. He keeps a lineman out with a hurt toe yet plays a QB with bad back, bad arm, bad eyesight, bad judgement and bad recuperative ability. Both of you; Earn your money and give up.
Joe

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Oct 12, 2007
I've said it since day one, what if boller came in here and led this team to a super bowl.... it would be rather interesting, wouldn't it? The comeback story of the year, and billick would be in a huge debt of gratitude to Kyle....Kyle, I always knew you could win baby, I just wanted you to mature... it's all part of my offensive geniusness :)!
BZIG

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Oct 12, 2007
What a bunch of F#$%@*& Crybabies ! Sound like of bunch of Pansies ! Quit the crying ! 4-2 after Sunday, we will be fine. Tons of injuries and bad redzone execution, it will get taken care of,just wait and see.
SHHH

Troy, MI

#33 Oct 12, 2007
BZIG wrote:
What a bunch of F#$%@*& Crybabies ! Sound like of bunch of Pansies ! Quit the crying ! 4-2 after Sunday, we will be fine. Tons of injuries and bad redzone execution, it will get taken care of,just wait and see.
yeah, thank god there is another person in hear who knows what they are talking about.. 4-2 , look at a team like the chargers and how they are playing. now they have something to cry about.
Joe

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Oct 13, 2007
Yea, and those Chargers are probably not going to lose another game for awhile now... So they can cry all they want, but they executed, now it's the Ravens turn, can they step it up? They haven't in the past when they had to, but I sure hope they do this year.
skaybaltimore

Severn, MD

#35 Oct 13, 2007
3-2 with a cream puff schedule against some of THE WORST D's in the NFL, and we turn every game into either a nail biter or a loss. Pathetic. And Billick has been a pathetic offensive engineer since the day he arrived. Sit McNair. Fire Billick. And let's get this show on the road!

Since: Jul 07

Santa Barbara,Ca

#36 Oct 13, 2007
Skay....you could take the optimistic approach.......and just call them "The most exciting team in football.....win or lose....." lets hope Kyle lights it up......Lets do some sheep(lambs) this weekend!!....
skaybaltimore

Severn, MD

#37 Oct 13, 2007
itssteeven wrote:
Skay....you could take the optimistic approach.......and just call them "The most exciting team in football.....win or lose....." lets hope Kyle lights it up......Lets do some sheep(lambs) this weekend!!....
You're right. I could. But why would I want to do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Flynn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gresh & Zo's No Huddle: Why Was Vick Still Play... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Barbara Hathaway 5
News New kids on blocks Ravens' hit so far (Sep '08) Mar '09 John 62
News Rookie McClain on his way up (Nov '08) Nov '08 Daniel 12
News Remember when? (Sep '08) Sep '08 Fang Guy 2
News Not-so-golden oldies (Aug '08) Sep '08 RavenKen 131
News Fans find camp a hit (Jul '08) Aug '08 Joe Mess East BMore 9
News Patriots sign ex-Raven Flynn (Aug '08) Aug '08 18andDONEwihtoutC... 52
More from around the web