3-5 Jets believe their season is far from lost

Nov 5, 2012 Full story: Newsday 7

In Wantagh blocked due to storm damage on Wantagh Pkwy SB between Merrick Rd/W6 and Ocean Pky in Jones Beach.

Full Story
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Nov 6, 2012
There are many more anguishing defeats to be had...
Put Tebow in and watch them happen
Tim Tebow Twain

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 6, 2012
The article has a link titled "Get to Know Tim Tebow" and a pic of Tebow sitting in front of a book shelf full of books with his face on them. So much love for a benchwarmer QB. Attention hore often?
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Tebow is wandering up and down the sidelines looking for the 10 lost tribes.
Noodle Feet

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Tim Tebow Twain wrote:
The article has a link titled "Get to Know Tim Tebow" and a pic of Tebow sitting in front of a book shelf full of books with his face on them. So much love for a benchwarmer QB. Attention hore often?
The 'Countdown: Top 10 Jets of all-time' link...10 is too much...I can name only one...Noodle Feet...
Tebowing is a disease

Miami, FL

#5 Nov 6, 2012
I'm sure Tebow can be taught to have Passing Talent. It's in God's master plan. Gotta get Tebozo's azz off the bench so he can get out and spread The Word.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Tebowing is a disease wrote:
I'm sure Tebow can be taught to have Passing Talent. It's in God's master plan. Gotta get Tebozo's azz off the bench so he can get out and spread The Word.
It would only make sense to have him start against Suh and Detroit
Throw the Christian to the Lions
Oh yeah, he got slaughtered by them last year too 45-10
Broncos vs Pats

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Throw the Christian to the Lions
Oh yeah, he got slaughtered by them last year too 45-10
Very Tebow-esque...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Devito Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiefs lose LB Johnson with leg injury Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Kansas man seeks to hide 'murder' tattoo before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 justaguess 18
KCI will get a new airline (Apr '14) Apr '14 Mootopia 7
Chiefs Defense "Buying Into" New System (Jun '13) Jun '13 Eddie 1
New York Jets - Early Free Agency Movement (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jersey swamp people 6
Saks Fifth Avenue in Short Hills Holds a New Yo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Jets' Rex Backs Cromartie, Has Mind Set On Play... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 5

Mike Devito People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE