Brouse Isn't Quite Ready

Brouse Isn't Quite Ready

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Nov 21, 2008, titled Brouse Isn't Quite Ready. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

UConn has been trying to piece together its punt protection unit since tight end Steve Brouse sustained a broken fibula against Louisville on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

UCONN in the Valley

Seymour, CT

#1 Nov 21, 2008
Brouse was preseason All Conference TE. He did not show this performance prior to getting injured. Bedard, as his replacement, was involved in the offense for a few games (Rutgers), but I do not see the TE being utilized by UCONN. The WR's are inconsistent.
Why are we not seeing more throws to the TE?
Marcus

Derwood, MD

#2 Nov 21, 2008
I'll see your "inconsistent" WRs and raise you "I-AA." Moore is young, and should be solid but I still see that WVU drop in my head. Kanuch has good straight speed and not one thing more. DJ Hernandez is a slow Wayne Chrebet with lousy hands and Ellis Gaulden is, well, Ellis Gaulden. Mike Smith has shown flashes of athleticism and flashes of the dropsies. Even Coach Eazy E has said he still needs to land that marquis WR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Cox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dinner hosted to honor firefighters, deputies (Dec '10) Dec '10 Countryboy 5
News Child support collection effort saves the day (Mar '08) Mar '08 doug boman deadbe... 1
News New Jersey motorists may want to get red light ... (Jan '08) Jan '08 MelTol 1
More from around the web