Bears best unseen, unheard

Bears best unseen, unheard

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 9, 2007, titled Bears best unseen, unheard. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Today I am writing about a Sunday without the Bears. I am decidedly for it. In almost any circumstance, Sundays are better when the Bears are playing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

JoshFromIndy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 10, 2007
Morrissey, you are a dolt. I'd rather watch the Bears lose a game any day than read another one of your doomsday articles without a trace of hope for the team you write for. If you don't want to watch the Bears on Sunday, and can't give an even-headed response showing both positive and negative aspects of this team and their season, then relinquish your job to me or anybody else and we'll be more than happy to take your spot in the press box. And Chicago will be happier to read the paper without your dribble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bear Vs. Panther: Who Would Win In Nature? (Jan '06) Jun '15 Fart news 22
News Blake Bortles' Confidence and Poise Prove the J... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Empty Gatorade Bo... 7
News Jaguars players mentor top HS recruit Kevin Tol... (Aug '14) Aug '14 SwampHumpers 1
News Jaguars notebook: Coaches, players pleased with... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jax MeOff 1
News All 10 members of NFL ownersa labour committee ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 LOL 1
News Crew hired to prevent forest fire in La Canada ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 FIREMAN 1
News Free agent Darren Sharper still considering Bears (Mar '09) Mar '10 skins fan 49
More from around the web