Bears' secret weapon: Frerotte

Bears' secret weapon: Frerotte

There are 51 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 29, 2008, titled Bears' secret weapon: Frerotte. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Gussy up the numbers any way you want. Gus Frerotte still gives the Bears a better chance of winning Sunday at the Metrodome than he does the Vikings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
1bearsfan

United States

#41 Dec 2, 2008
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU went to school ???
What did you learn ?
Yes I did go to School.Apparently you did not looking at the way you write.You are too Hyper on that period button.Dont your Worthless Packers have a web site For their Loser fans like you?? Immature kids like you expose yourself when you write.Hiding behind your Computers.Going from Site to Site starting Sh!t with the fans! Are you too young to realize that everyone here knows your a Frickin Punk.You dont score any points with anyone,with childish attacks.You just show everyone that you are a child! Listen Kid,Men just dont respond like that! So we all know you are a little Sissy Boy! Take Care Fellow Bear Fans! BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,2008 DIVISION CHAMPS!!
Vikefan

United States

#42 Dec 2, 2008
1bearsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely a poster Child for what a Total Loser is!! At least I am man enough to show up after a loss.Where were you you, Little Sissy girl when we beat your Vikings.I wouldnt talk too much,we gave you the game.All 3 Giveaways were all inside our 29 yard line! Which was 17 points given up! Everyone except your punk Asss knows you got lucky after the goal line stand.It swung the game & then the gifts came on Giveaways! Dont call me out Sport,especially a Fair Weather Viking fan like you! You dont know what being a Die hard fan is.Your Sissy Girl Comments will hardly rock my Commitment to my Bears.I still see us winning the Division.You know Your Vikes will Choke,they always do! The Bears will go 4-0 & your Vikings will go 2-2(and finish 3rd behind G Bay).I am always here for my Bears Win or Lose,For 40 years now! I am Proud to be a Fan! I dont Hide,I stand tall & always support my Bears! I want to Win,but at the end of the day it is just a Game! I am not a Freak or a Dumbasss like you are! I dont hide behind my computer,like you did when you lost! I am here,I am Always here! This is a Bears web site! You do know that dont you idiot?? Are the vikings too cheap to have their own web site.For all you Fair Weather Fans to cheer when your team is winning?You have to come on our Bears web site? I dont think you have room to talk.You obviously dont even know your team that well. So you talking smack is Quite ridiculous.Let me remind you.Your Vikings always CHOKE.So be ready for it.Lets see if you come back here then! Real Fans go to their Own teams web site anyway's!! You might know these things if you went to your own Web Site,Idiot.Are you getting the message yet?I am trying to go slow for you? Just by posting here you expose yourself to everyone as a Fair Weather Fan At Best! That doesnt even know his own team,What a Joke! Then Attacking a Die Hard Bear Fan on his own Web site is pretty Immature & Lame!! Good Luck With That! Take Care Fellow Bear Fans!! BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,2008 DIVISION CHAMPS!!
WOW SUZY! Take it easy before you bust the seam on your girdle! Iam literally laughing at your response, must have hit more than one nerve calling you out on and exposing you as a troll on the forum. As far as die-hard fans go, I have rooted for my Vikes every game, every year, for the past 39 years! And if a person can still stand behind the Vikings after all the superbowl, and championship game losses, then I would say THAT may also make them a die-hard fan. Never in any of my posts did I say the Vikings were gonna win the division. Unlike you, I dont talk crap before a season is over, or a game is even played. Man, Iam STILL laughing at you! I sure hope you didnt hit someone with your purse after the loss Mary! And the Vikes didnt get lucky after the goal line stand, Tillman wasnt bright enough to realize Berrian would be all alone on the side-line route when he broke off. Oh my, that sure was fun! Maybe you should take an hour or two to cool off before you reply to a post, ya know? Go lay down by your water bowl for a while?
Bill

Carol Stream, IL

#43 Dec 2, 2008
1bearsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely a poster Child for what a Total Loser is!! At least I am man enough to show up after a loss.Where were you you, Little Sissy girl when we beat your Vikings.I wouldnt talk too much,we gave you the game.All 3 Giveaways were all inside our 29 yard line! Which was 17 points given up! Everyone except your punk Asss knows you got lucky after the goal line stand.It swung the game & then the gifts came on Giveaways! Dont call me out Sport,especially a Fair Weather Viking fan like you! You dont know what being a Die hard fan is.Your Sissy Girl Comments will hardly rock my Commitment to my Bears.I still see us winning the Division.You know Your Vikes will Choke,they always do! The Bears will go 4-0 & your Vikings will go 2-2(and finish 3rd behind G Bay).I am always here for my Bears Win or Lose,For 40 years now! I am Proud to be a Fan! I dont Hide,I stand tall & always support my Bears! I want to Win,but at the end of the day it is just a Game! I am not a Freak or a Dumbasss like you are! I dont hide behind my computer,like you did when you lost! I am here,I am Always here! This is a Bears web site! You do know that dont you idiot?? Are the vikings too cheap to have their own web site.For all you Fair Weather Fans to cheer when your team is winning?You have to come on our Bears web site? I dont think you have room to talk.You obviously dont even know your team that well. So you talking smack is Quite ridiculous.Let me remind you.Your Vikings always CHOKE.So be ready for it.Lets see if you come back here then! Real Fans go to their Own teams web site anyway's!! You might know these things if you went to your own Web Site,Idiot.Are you getting the message yet?I am trying to go slow for you? Just by posting here you expose yourself to everyone as a Fair Weather Fan At Best! That doesnt even know his own team,What a Joke! Then Attacking a Die Hard Bear Fan on his own Web site is pretty Immature & Lame!! Good Luck With That! Take Care Fellow Bear Fans!! BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,2008 DIVISION CHAMPS!!
1bearsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did go to School.Apparently you did not looking at the way you write.You are too Hyper on that period button.Dont your Worthless Packers have a web site For their Loser fans like you?? Immature kids like you expose yourself when you write.Hiding behind your Computers.Going from Site to Site starting Sh!t with the fans! Are you too young to realize that everyone here knows your a Frickin Punk.You dont score any points with anyone,with childish attacks.You just show everyone that you are a child! Listen Kid,Men just dont respond like that! So we all know you are a little Sissy Boy! Take Care Fellow Bear Fans! BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,2008 DIVISION CHAMPS!!

I repeat:

YOU went to school ???

What did you learn ?

NYC

Union, NJ

#44 Dec 3, 2008
Mark G wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I'm not really sure last night showed that the Vikes are a "much better" team considering they were about 2 feet away from being down 14-3 and probably losing. What last night did show is that the Bears pass defense is hopeless, and that even mediocre QBs like Kerry Collins and Gus Frerotte can light it up any Sunday, which never gives you a good chance to win. If the NFL does what it is supposed to do and suspends Minnesota's twin 'Roid abusers tomorrow, the Bears can still win the division
My point was not about who is better - it was to address this writer's stupid, stupid article. From what I have heard, he is the biggest "homer" to ever cover a team. That said, I do belive the Vikings are a much better team. Here is why:

Special teams: Bears
DE Line: Vikings
Linebackers: Vikings
Secondary: Vikings
OLine: Vikings
WRs: Vikings
TE: Bears
RBs: VIKINGS!!
QB: push

There is no argument.
1bearsfan

United States

#45 Dec 3, 2008
Vikefan wrote:
<quoted text>WOW SUZY! Take it easy before you bust the seam on your girdle! Iam literally laughing at your response, must have hit more than one nerve calling you out on and exposing you as a troll on the forum. As far as die-hard fans go, I have rooted for my Vikes every game, every year, for the past 39 years! And if a person can still stand behind the Vikings after all the superbowl, and championship game losses, then I would say THAT may also make them a die-hard fan. Never in any of my posts did I say the Vikings were gonna win the division. Unlike you, I dont talk crap before a season is over, or a game is even played. Man, Iam STILL laughing at you! I sure hope you didnt hit someone with your purse after the loss Mary! And the Vikes didnt get lucky after the goal line stand, Tillman wasnt bright enough to realize Berrian would be all alone on the side-line route when he broke off. Oh my, that sure was fun! Maybe you should take an hour or two to cool off before you reply to a post, ya know? Go lay down by your water bowl for a while?
A Viking fan for 39 years?? And you are hanging out on a Bears Web Site?? Always Talking trash to Bear fans.Now that is Funny.If you are 39 yrs old,you need some help then.You probably still live at home.You are extremely immature to be that old,so I dont buy it.I would guess you are probably 17 years old.Were you abused as a child,Sexually,by an Uncle or something??You have no life & hang out on the Bears web site??? Even though you claim to be some big 39 year Die hard Vike fan.Com e on,the people here are not as stupid as you are to believe you.I Rest My Case!! Good luck With that. BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,2008 DIVISION CHAMPS!!
1bearsfan

United States

#46 Dec 3, 2008
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
. <quoted text>
I repeat:
YOU went to school ???
What did you learn ?
Wow,You probably still live at home! I dont really have to say anything more.The Commenters here know what you are just by reading your responses! You expose yourself on here. So I rest my case! You are just a lonely,miserable,gender confused little man who needs Therapy.Good Luck With That! BEAR DOWN!! CHICAGO BEARS,2008 DIVISION CHAMPS!! YOUR TRUE FANS WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!!
Vikefan

United States

#47 Dec 3, 2008
1bearsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
A Viking fan for 39 years?? And you are hanging out on a Bears Web Site?? Always Talking trash to Bear fans.Now that is Funny.If you are 39 yrs old,you need some help then.You probably still live at home.You are extremely immature to be that old,so I dont buy it.I would guess you are probably 17 years old.Were you abused as a child,Sexually,by an Uncle or something??You have no life & hang out on the Bears web site??? Even though you claim to be some big 39 year Die hard Vike fan.Com e on,the people here are not as stupid as you are to believe you.I Rest My Case!! Good luck With that. BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,2008 DIVISION CHAMPS!!
There thats better, that at least didnt read like you were about to have a stroke while you were typing. And you were the only Bear fan I was talking trash to, just had to after those pre-game rants about about the how the Bears were gonna put all kinds of whipping on the Vikes. Im suprised your keeping this thread alive. You must be a glutton for punishment, cause you just keep responding to me and getting smacked for it. At any rate, your boring now, you can go , your dismissed. Dont trip on your skirt hem Sally, dont break a nail logging off. Later!
Tom

United States

#48 Dec 3, 2008
Vikefan wrote:
<quoted text>There thats better, that at least didnt read like you were about to have a stroke while you were typing. And you were the only Bear fan I was talking trash to, just had to after those pre-game rants about about the how the Bears were gonna put all kinds of whipping on the Vikes. Im suprised your keeping this thread alive. You must be a glutton for punishment, cause you just keep responding to me and getting smacked for it. At any rate, your boring now, you can go , your dismissed. Dont trip on your skirt hem Sally, dont break a nail logging off. Later!
So Mr. Viking the famous Williams Wall was nothing but a pair of steroid freaks. I hope you enjoy being the first team to lose to the Lions.
Bill

Palatine, IL

#49 Dec 3, 2008
1bearsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,You probably still live at home! I dont really have to say anything more.The Commenters here know what you are just by reading your responses! You expose yourself on here. So I rest my case! You are just a lonely,miserable,gender confused little man who needs Therapy.Good Luck With That! BEAR DOWN!! CHICAGO BEARS,2008 DIVISION CHAMPS!! YOUR TRUE FANS WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!!

I repeat:

YOU went to school ???

What did you learn ?

Evidently ..... Not much.... Didn't make it thru High School, did ya ??

1bearsfan

United States

#50 Dec 4, 2008
Vikefan wrote:
<quoted text>There thats better, that at least didnt read like you were about to have a stroke while you were typing. And you were the only Bear fan I was talking trash to, just had to after those pre-game rants about about the how the Bears were gonna put all kinds of whipping on the Vikes. Im suprised your keeping this thread alive. You must be a glutton for punishment, cause you just keep responding to me and getting smacked for it. At any rate, your boring now, you can go , your dismissed. Dont trip on your skirt hem Sally, dont break a nail logging off. Later!
I dont think I am the one who is a glutton for punishment here! You are the one who is on our web site?You know,The Bears web site? Your the only one getting smacked around here.Just like a Sissy boy.You keep referring to Skirts & Sally talk.Sorry to break it to you,but I am Married & Straight.I dont go that way.So enough with the Sissy talk & clues to your Homosexuality! This is not the place for that,it makes me Sick! You are lost & delusional.This is a Bears web site,I am not going anywhere.You are the one who is excused to go back to your own web site! You know the Vikings web site? Do you really think my fellow Bear fans like seeing you on their web site.Especially when you are attacking a true fan on his own web site?? Your Viking trash talk against our Bears & their fans on our own Site is Pathetic.Why dont you go back home now to your Tainted,Cheating Vikings & your fellow Fair Weather Fans.Dont you have a web site of your own or is your team to cheap?? BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,2008 DIVISION CHAMPS!!
Bill

Aurora, IL

#51 Dec 4, 2008
1bearsfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a Sissy boy.You keep referring to Skirts & Sally talk.Sorry to break it to you,but I am Married & Straight.I dont go that way.So enough with the Sissy talk & clues to your Homosexuality! This is not the place for that,it makes me Sick! You are lost & delusional.

Wow !!

YOU are the one with the homosexual talk !... And you berate the Viking's fan ?

YOU tell him to leave the forum !..... Like YOU'RE some kind of Bear deity ?

YOU are the one that admits to being sick !

With your mindless, scrambled thought processes, YOU are the delusional one !

YOU'RE one sick, hypocritical puppie !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blake Bortles' Confidence and Poise Prove the J... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Empty Gatorade Bo... 7
News Jaguars players mentor top HS recruit Kevin Tol... (Aug '14) Aug '14 SwampHumpers 1
News Jaguars notebook: Coaches, players pleased with... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jax MeOff 1
News All 10 members of NFL ownersa labour committee ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 LOL 1
News Crew hired to prevent forest fire in La Canada ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 FIREMAN 1
News Free agent Darren Sharper still considering Bears (Mar '09) Mar '10 skins fan 49
News LA foothill suburbs dig out after mudslides (Feb '10) Feb '10 go go golphers 1
More from around the web