It all happened so fast for Bears

It all happened so fast for Bears

There are 21 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 12, 2008, titled It all happened so fast for Bears. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Everybody was still trying to figure out how the Bears won the game when they lost the game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laura Steed

Saint Petersburg, FL

#22 Oct 13, 2008
I am still not very pleased and happy with this game. Hopefully we will turn things around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bear Vs. Panther: Who Would Win In Nature? (Jan '06) Jun '15 Fart news 22
News Blake Bortles' Confidence and Poise Prove the J... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Empty Gatorade Bo... 7
News Jaguars players mentor top HS recruit Kevin Tol... (Aug '14) Aug '14 SwampHumpers 1
News Jaguars notebook: Coaches, players pleased with... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jax MeOff 1
News All 10 members of NFL ownersa labour committee ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 LOL 1
News Crew hired to prevent forest fire in La Canada ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 FIREMAN 1
News Free agent Darren Sharper still considering Bears (Mar '09) Mar '10 skins fan 49
More from around the web