Aiming to halt another rush job

Aiming to halt another rush job

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 18, 2008, titled Aiming to halt another rush job. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Mike Brown didn't need a refresher course. The Bears safety fully understood what happened when the Bears and Packers squared off last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

The Unfortunate Reality

San Jose, CA

#1 Dec 19, 2008
Oh my God...Tommie Harris participated in practice?? WOOOOOWWW!!!
1bearsfan

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2008
Yes,it is Pay Back Time! The Packers are going down on Mon night! It is great to see the Packers down with the Lowly Lions. I am looking forward to seeing our own Matt Forte. He is going to do the Rush Job on Mon night. I have a feeling Forte is going to have a big game. I would like to see a Heavy dose of Forte,Hester,Olsen & Lloyd(no Rashied Davis). Ortons ankle should be feeling better by now. Our Bears had a nice little break,before these last 2 games. So we should be rested up and healed up. I look for us to be very aggressive on defense this time. Grant is a average at best running back,he got lucky last game. We will easily shut him down. We will be in Rodgers face all night long! Lets go Bears tear up the Pack! Take care Everyone. BEAR DOWN!! GO BEARS,WE BELIEVE!!

Since: Nov 08

God's Country

#3 Dec 19, 2008
"Last time, they just got the running game going and they stuck to it," rookie defensive tackle Marcus Harrison said. "Seems like we didn't have an answer for it. It was basically our fault because we were playing outside our defense.

If this isn't an indictment of our defensive coordinator, I don't know what is. The Bears were NOT prepared to make adjustments toward a running attack after preparing all week for a passing offense. Poor preparation=poor coaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bear Vs. Panther: Who Would Win In Nature? (Jan '06) Jun '15 Fart news 22
News Blake Bortles' Confidence and Poise Prove the J... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Empty Gatorade Bo... 7
News Jaguars players mentor top HS recruit Kevin Tol... (Aug '14) Aug '14 SwampHumpers 1
News Jaguars notebook: Coaches, players pleased with... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jax MeOff 1
News All 10 members of NFL ownersa labour committee ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 LOL 1
News Crew hired to prevent forest fire in La Canada ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 FIREMAN 1
News Free agent Darren Sharper still considering Bears (Mar '09) Mar '10 skins fan 49
More from around the web