Mikes involvement with Just Look It Up

Mikes involvement with Just Look It Up

Posted in the Mike Alstott Forum

chris

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2008
Mike is co-owner of Justlookitup.com / Justwebsites.
Those people that advertised in the book that was suppose to come out, almost a year ago now, have been taken for thousands of dollars each.(some even more) The group has not paid their employees in quite a while and many have quit.(just before Christmas too...what a shame.)
I am sure that Mike Alstott just lends his name to this organization, but guess what... you need to get involved if your name is on it as a co-owner. I guess Tampa Bay Area businesses just aren't important???? Step up and take care of those out all that money because your partner, Mike H. can't seem to get it together.
As a side note... They are trying to get it up and running in Las Vegas now too. They are serving the members of their Network Group a sit down dinner at a country club tonight. Too bad they couldn't pay their employees instead.
WAKE UP, Mike. I'd hate for your good name to be dragged into this, but it starts tonight.
Bella

Addison, TX

#2 Feb 11, 2008
I am sorry Mike but you have to understand as a small business owner I decided to spend my advertising funds only to the JustLookItUp book. It has been almost a year & nothing! It is a great idea but if I knew it would take so long to come out I could have spent that money on something else.
Rip Off

Bradenton, FL

#3 Feb 23, 2008
Instead of helping local business JustLookItUp.com took local business for an economical roller coaster ride and they lost. It is an absolute shame that people can be so absolutely unethical. They were supposed to "help" local business owners and they hurt them instead. What a scam! They are claiming to receive a ton of Web site traffic and they currently have less than 10 pages indexed in the Search Engines. This is the scam of the century! I hope that the business owners in Las Vegas DO NOT fall for this! If I had paid them to advertise in the book and on the Web site I would be filling a class action law suit right now.
Say it aint so Mike

Plant City, FL

#4 Dec 17, 2008
Mike,
Houw could you be in this scam?
Darlene New Port Richey

Venice, FL

#5 Mar 31, 2009
I feel for the scame also . It sounded like a great idea and since mikes name was on it I agreed to sign. They only got me for a few hundred since I refused to pay them after the book never came out but I think a class action suit would be a good idea for all of us that lost money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Alstott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Counting down to XLV: Buccaneers-Raiders, Super... (Jan '11) Jan '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
News Mike Alstott retires (Jan '08) Jan '10 Sparkman1978 31
News Get ready NFL, Clyde is coming; Colts Clyde Chi... (May '09) May '09 Woody 2
News Tampa Bay Buccaneers fullback B.J. Askew carryi... (Feb '09) Apr '09 One Step 2
News Tampa Bay Bucs official says Jon Gruden will re... (Jan '08) Dec '08 jerome 13
News Kirby Wilson is a candidate for New Mexico Stat... (Dec '08) Dec '08 hadd 4
News Pittsburgh Steelers running backs coach Kirby W... (Dec '08) Dec '08 LZ-Steel 20
More from around the web