Browns notes: Rogers wreaking havoc

Browns notes: Rogers wreaking havoc

There are 10 comments on the The News-Herald story from Oct 27, 2008, titled Browns notes: Rogers wreaking havoc. In it, The News-Herald reports that:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - If the Detroit Lions want to ship any more players like Shaun Rogers to Cleveland, the Browns will be happy to take them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Herald.

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Since: Sep 08

Jamestown NY

#1 Oct 27, 2008
The sign should read:
Welcome to Mr. Rogers neighborhood!
Just Plain Awesome!

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

East Butler, PA

#2 Oct 27, 2008
Hey Bernie,
Your fat guy hasn't lost any steam yet! that dude is a wreckin machine in the middle. I hope he brings his A game against the ravens.

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Jamestown NY

#3 Oct 27, 2008
Bob Roberts wrote:
Hey Bernie,
Your fat guy hasn't lost any steam yet! that dude is a wreckin machine in the middle. I hope he brings his A game against the ravens.
Clevelands D is holding their own, It's the Offense at times who breaks down. Big game for sure! Your Steelers are going to have to play alot better than they did yesterday if they are going to beat the Redskins. Cleveland could have beat the skins if the offense showed a little spark. Whats your thoughts on tonights game - Indy vs Tennessee?

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

East Butler, PA

#4 Oct 28, 2008
Bernie Kosar wrote:
<quoted text>Clevelands D is holding their own, It's the Offense at times who breaks down. Big game for sure! Your Steelers are going to have to play alot better than they did yesterday if they are going to beat the Redskins. Cleveland could have beat the skins if the offense showed a little spark. Whats your thoughts on tonights game - Indy vs Tennessee?
I only saw part of the game but Indy looked more like tennessee than tennessee did from the few drives I saw, if that makes sense. I guess the titans won in the end though I didn't see it. These titans are the real deal and have an awesome offensive line. the o-line is scarey good.

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Jamestown NY

#5 Oct 28, 2008
I didn't see much of it... The Buffalo Sabres were on ( they looked aweful last night) And I am a big fan of Hockey as well. I hope the Browns and the Sabres never play at the same time, I would probably go crazy trying to catch both. Tennessee has got their stuff together - We play them later in the season, I don't think they will be able to go all year undefeated, but then again I didn't think the Patriots would either last year.
Brownsux

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 28, 2008
Browns notes: We will not see the playoffs...again.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

East Butler, PA

#7 Oct 29, 2008
Bernie Kosar wrote:
I didn't see much of it... The Buffalo Sabres were on ( they looked aweful last night) And I am a big fan of Hockey as well. I hope the Browns and the Sabres never play at the same time, I would probably go crazy trying to catch both. Tennessee has got their stuff together - We play them later in the season, I don't think they will be able to go all year undefeated, but then again I didn't think the Patriots would either last year.
collins isn't of brady's caliber. Tennessee is having a great run but it will end. They will most likely drop 3 games this season maybe 4.

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Jamestown NY

#8 Oct 29, 2008
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
collins isn't of brady's caliber. Tennessee is having a great run but it will end. They will most likely drop 3 games this season maybe 4.
I think Green Bay will give Tennessee a run for their money this week - gut feeling
Brown Turdlings

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 29, 2008
Browns notes: you still suck.
WTF

AOL

#10 Oct 29, 2008
Titans due to lose. But not as much as the sorry Browns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preview: Packers vs. Steelers (Dec '13) Dec '13 Miranda 1
News Offensive Line Question Marks Could Be Bad News... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jpsteeler567 1
News Suspect in stabbing of Steeler captured in Florida (Jun '13) Jun '13 pgh 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Familiar Faces Could Lead ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Greg 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: How the Rich Ca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ashamed fan 1
News Unsung Heroes of Pittsburgh Steelers' 2012 Season (Dec '12) Dec '12 John Polvere 1
News Near Full Strength, Timing Couldn't Be Better F... (Dec '12) Dec '12 hammertime 2
More from around the web