Ohio State Buckeyes: If you can't bea...

Ohio State Buckeyes: If you can't beat 'em, visit 'em.

There are 41 comments on the West Side Sun story from Apr 15, 2009, titled Ohio State Buckeyes: If you can't beat 'em, visit 'em.. In it, West Side Sun reports that:

Ohio State coach Jim Tressel. Since spring does not come to Ohio as early as it does in the South, Ohio State coach Jim Tressel sent some of his coaches to the state of North Carolina, Texas and Florida to take a peek at what goes on at other spring practices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Side Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#41 Apr 17, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah T....you know I like to run my mouth as do you. But let's face it, we all love our teams and take turns hackin each other off......the bottom line is most of them could beat each other on a given day.....different fields....etc.....I love the game and find value in all programs...each one of them is like a different model of car....even the GATORS ! Love the Tide and Bucks, Trojans, etc. If they win or lose with class and play with character that is what it is all about. See you in the fall buddy ! Have a great summer !
its all about some fun Bubba ! you have a great summer pal and I love all the programs that have great passion like our teams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preview: Packers vs. Steelers (Dec '13) Dec '13 Miranda 1
News Offensive Line Question Marks Could Be Bad News... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jpsteeler567 1
News Suspect in stabbing of Steeler captured in Florida (Jun '13) Jun '13 pgh 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Familiar Faces Could Lead ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Greg 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: How the Rich Ca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ashamed fan 1
News Unsung Heroes of Pittsburgh Steelers' 2012 Season (Dec '12) Dec '12 John Polvere 1
News Near Full Strength, Timing Couldn't Be Better F... (Dec '12) Dec '12 hammertime 2
More from around the web