Ohio State Buckeyes: If you can't bea...

Ohio State Buckeyes: If you can't beat 'em, visit 'em.

There are 41 comments on the West Side Sun story from Apr 15, 2009, titled Ohio State Buckeyes: If you can't beat 'em, visit 'em.. In it, West Side Sun reports that:

Ohio State coach Jim Tressel. Since spring does not come to Ohio as early as it does in the South, Ohio State coach Jim Tressel sent some of his coaches to the state of North Carolina, Texas and Florida to take a peek at what goes on at other spring practices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Side Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jeff

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2009
Go Bucks!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Apr 15, 2009
HOW FUNNY
john

Temperance, MI

#3 Apr 15, 2009
maybe tressel can learn something watching the gators practice,other than being used for butt wipe .
Bubba Buck

Gainesville, FL

#4 Apr 16, 2009
john wrote:
maybe tressel can learn something watching the gators practice,other than being used for butt wipe .
Yeah, well he wouldn't have to go south-all he'd have to do is to go to Meechigan-they have beat the Gators twice in the last 5 years and are 23-5-1 against the SEC. Of course, the might not let him through the gate !
Bubba Buck

Gainesville, FL

#5 Apr 16, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
HOW FUNNY
Makes you wonder when Saban got back from Utah.....doesn't T ! Man.....dem Mormon boyz is ffffffast.......... That that is truly funny !

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#6 Apr 16, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well he wouldn't have to go south-all he'd have to do is to go to Meechigan-they have beat the Gators twice in the last 5 years and are 23-5-1 against the SEC. Of course, the might not let him through the gate !
Bubba where the hell you been ???
Bubba Buck

Gainesville, FL

#7 Apr 16, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Bubba where the hell you been ???
Just got back from sunny Cal. Took the wife on a vacation.....tried surfing.....let me tell you man, it just LOOKS easy. I think I was only sobre for about 4 hours...and it felt good ! I hired 3 new folks out there....took them to Dukes at Huntington Beach, drove up to Pismo/Pas Robles area for some wine sipping (1 oz. X 42 glasses=drunk) but all in all-nothing for this person to complain about ! Hope all is well with you. Bought my tickets for the SC Vs. OSU game...having some friends from Cali. making the visit...trying to negotiate on a lake house back in the mother land so I can drink with my old friends ! Took a break after the Bucks blew that game against Texas....REALLY bummed me out !

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#8 Apr 16, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got back from sunny Cal. Took the wife on a vacation.....tried surfing.....let me tell you man, it just LOOKS easy. I think I was only sobre for about 4 hours...and it felt good ! I hired 3 new folks out there....took them to Dukes at Huntington Beach, drove up to Pismo/Pas Robles area for some wine sipping (1 oz. X 42 glasses=drunk) but all in all-nothing for this person to complain about ! Hope all is well with you. Bought my tickets for the SC Vs. OSU game...having some friends from Cali. making the visit...trying to negotiate on a lake house back in the mother land so I can drink with my old friends ! Took a break after the Bucks blew that game against Texas....REALLY bummed me out !
that was a tuff game at least you guys played like men we got our ass handed to us I was bummed myself after that !!! if you get back out to Cali and your ever in San Diego there is a Hamburger joint called Hodads its at Ocean Beach its been there for a long time damn its good my family I have out there took me there I loved it !! great to hear from you Bubba
Bubba Buck

Gainesville, FL

#9 Apr 16, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that was a tuff game at least you guys played like men we got our ass handed to us I was bummed myself after that !!! if you get back out to Cali and your ever in San Diego there is a Hamburger joint called Hodads its at Ocean Beach its been there for a long time damn its good my family I have out there took me there I loved it !! great to hear from you Bubba
Thanks ! I will check it out. I figured this bowl stuff out.....the teams who gets ahead/out of the blocks fast wins !!! If you recall, OSU was down 14 points and fought back. Bama get down fast and could not fight there way out of the whole. Even in our Fiesta mele a few years ago, we got down and couldn't do squat. A fast start is the key. I feel as tough as we played Texas and Texas beat OU-the true championship game should have been USC vs. Fla. I think USC would have beat Fla. Just my opinion T-that is why some sort of playoff is necessary. Be in touch soon.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#10 Apr 16, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
the true championship game should have been USC vs. Fla. I think USC would have beat Fla. Just my opinion T-that is why some sort of playoff is necessary. Be in touch soon.
I like this guy already!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#11 Apr 16, 2009
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this guy already!
hey CPEM if the Buckeyes put a butt whiping on the Trojans in the shoe you won't like him much then !!!! time will tell

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#12 Apr 17, 2009
That's all I ask for my Birthday is for the Bucks to win a big game....is that so much to ask?
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>hey CPEM if the Buckeyes put a butt whiping on the Trojans in the shoe you won't like him much then !!!! time will tell

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#13 Apr 17, 2009
Bubba Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you surf? heh, heh, It's easy .....

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#14 Apr 17, 2009
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this guy already!
gee wonder why ??? how been CPEM ? Hows the kids & Baseball going?

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#15 Apr 17, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>hey CPEM if the Buckeyes put a butt whiping on the Trojans in the shoe you won't like him much then !!!! time will tell
Oh like THATS gonna happen........bring back the ghost of Woddie {Now dont go there T-Town..... I know where your mind is :)} Hayes.

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#16 Apr 17, 2009
Matt from Columbus wrote:
That's all I ask for my Birthday is for the Bucks to win a big game....is that so much to ask?
<quoted text>
with Tressel as coach.......... I wouln't count on it Mattie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#17 Apr 17, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>Oh like THATS gonna happen........bring back the ghost of Woddie {Now dont go there T-Town..... I know where your mind is :)} Hayes.
Im going out on a limb and say Buckeyes pull it out in the shoe beach dude !!!!

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#18 Apr 17, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im going out on a limb and say Buckeyes pull it out in the shoe beach dude !!!!
Ahhhhhh one con only dream....
Mr Breeze

Mansfield, OH

#19 Apr 17, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Im going out on a limb and say Buckeyes pull it out in the shoe beach dude !!!!
Hope thats a pretty strong limb your climbing around on. The one I climbed on last year snapped like a twig!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#20 Apr 17, 2009
Tressel is a good coach he just has the wrong coaching staff.
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
with Tressel as coach.......... I wouln't count on it Mattie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preview: Packers vs. Steelers (Dec '13) Dec '13 Miranda 1
News Offensive Line Question Marks Could Be Bad News... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jpsteeler567 1
News Suspect in stabbing of Steeler captured in Florida (Jun '13) Jun '13 pgh 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Familiar Faces Could Lead ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Greg 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: How the Rich Ca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ashamed fan 1
News Unsung Heroes of Pittsburgh Steelers' 2012 Season (Dec '12) Dec '12 John Polvere 1
News Near Full Strength, Timing Couldn't Be Better F... (Dec '12) Dec '12 hammertime 2
More from around the web