Ohio State football: Fickell says sus...

Ohio State football: Fickell says suspended four must earn their return | BuckeyeXtra

There are 29 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 29, 2011, titled Ohio State football: Fickell says suspended four must earn their return | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

CHICAGO When the four key Ohio State players who must sit out the first five games this season due to NCAA suspension finally are cleared to play, new head coach Luke Fickell indicated today he will not look at them as being the cavalry coming over the hill for their first game back at Nebraska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tony

Mesa, AZ

#22 Jul 30, 2011
einstein wrote:
Fickell is a meathead.
Please...enlighten us with your wisdom. Idiot.
Noneya Biz

United States

#23 Jul 30, 2011
frong wrote:
I gotta say, I like this. Fickell clearly doesn't want any drama on his team after all that's happened, and he's taking the exact right approach by forcing the suspended players to earn back their starting spots. No one will have any reason to complain that way, and the best players will play. Well played, Coach.
If he doesn't want any drama, why did he hire Mike Vrabel who was arrested for stealing?
Try to get real

Zanesville, OH

#24 Jul 30, 2011
Making them earn back their spots and playing time sounds good to me. It should apply to ALL members of the team, each week, each year. No one should be treated like a prima donna. Even the Marching Band members have to earn their slots each year and each week. That kind of unselfish cooperation is what makes them as good as they are. And that's what makes them an outstanding organization, rather than a collection of indviduals.

Go Luke!! Go Bucks. Only 35 more days to go.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#25 Jul 30, 2011
Just because he was arrested, doesn't mean he's guilty. I could file a charge on you, right now, and get you arrested.
Noneya Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
If he doesn't want any drama, why did he hire Mike Vrabel who was arrested for stealing?
Noneya Biz

United States

#27 Jul 31, 2011
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Just because he was arrested, doesn't mean he's guilty. I could file a charge on you, right now, and get you arrested.<quoted text>
Please tell me if the charges have been dropped if he's so innocent. Vrabel's bringing a criminal element to this program too!
Elmer Tuggle

Presque Isle, ME

#28 Aug 2, 2011
Noneya Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, y'all, I'm slow and old, but when and what for was Vrabel arrested?
Noneya Biz

United States

#29 Aug 2, 2011
Elmer Tuggle wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously, y'all, I'm slow and old, but when and what for was Vrabel arrested?
He did a Lindsay Lohan!!! LOL. He thought he was entitled, drank like a fish, and thought he didn't have to pay. Welcome back to Buckeye Land Vrabel, You'll fit right in with the players on probation! Way to go President Gee for lowering the standards at OSU once again!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#30 Aug 2, 2011
After having the classless Rich Rodriguez as your coach I'd shut my trap. How about the Missagain skunks and thei scheduling illegal practice to try and get an unfair advantage. Your team could have practing 10 billion times and still lost 6 games. BTW, Michigan still sucks.
Noneya Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
He did a Lindsay Lohan!!! LOL. He thought he was entitled, drank like a fish, and thought he didn't have to pay. Welcome back to Buckeye Land Vrabel, You'll fit right in with the players on probation! Way to go President Gee for lowering the standards at OSU once again!
Noneya Biz

United States

#31 Aug 3, 2011
Matt from Columbus wrote:
After having the classless Rich Rodriguez as your coach I'd shut my trap. How about the Missagain skunks and thei scheduling illegal practice to try and get an unfair advantage. Your team could have practing 10 billion times and still lost 6 games. BTW, Michigan still sucks. <quoted text>
idiot I graduated from OSU. Excuse me for having higher expectations and pointing out the double standards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preview: Packers vs. Steelers (Dec '13) Dec '13 Miranda 1
News Offensive Line Question Marks Could Be Bad News... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jpsteeler567 1
News Suspect in stabbing of Steeler captured in Florida (Jun '13) Jun '13 pgh 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Familiar Faces Could Lead ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Greg 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: How the Rich Ca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ashamed fan 1
News Unsung Heroes of Pittsburgh Steelers' 2012 Season (Dec '12) Dec '12 John Polvere 1
News Near Full Strength, Timing Couldn't Be Better F... (Dec '12) Dec '12 hammertime 2