Pryor among Buckeyes suspended for fi...

Pryor among Buckeyes suspended for first five games of 2011

There are 7 comments on the KMTR story from Dec 23, 2010, titled Pryor among Buckeyes suspended for first five games of 2011. In it, KMTR reports that:

Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor and four other Buckeyes have been suspended by the NCAA for the first five games of 2011 season for receiving improper benefits in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMTR.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Dec 24, 2010
He should be out for the Bowl game, that is the biggest crock of all time, if what he did was wrong and warrants punishment next season, it should now too.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Dec 24, 2010
if he goes pro, no punishment at all.. I agree no bowl

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#3 Dec 24, 2010
BigDan wrote:
He should be out for the Bowl game, that is the biggest crock of all time, if what he did was wrong and warrants punishment next season, it should now too.
ND fan...the biggest crock is you really belive in everything you hear. They all will play because the NCAA, BCS, schools would lose money.....where is the real crime? The NCAA and company are pissed they couldn't get paid! GO BUCKS ANYWAY!!!

Since: Dec 10

Brooksville, FL

#4 Dec 24, 2010
The highest profile player on the Bucks. Brilliant

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#5 Dec 24, 2010
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>ND fan...the biggest crock is you really belive in everything you hear. They all will play because the NCAA, BCS, schools would lose money.....where is the real crime? The NCAA and company are pissed they couldn't get paid! GO BUCKS ANYWAY!!!
They all said that they didn't know so I think the school should be punished because it is obvious Ohio State doesn't take the time to inform their players of rules, that or Ohio State has the dumbest players in the country. A.J Green got in trouble for it this season and they claim they didn't know. What is sad is that a lot of the stuff meant nothing to them, don't tell me that they were providing for their family, if their family is poor then the government is already providing for them.

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#6 Dec 25, 2010
Nobody is saying a word about Can Newton and the NCAA. Its ALL about $$$$, only folks that get to make it turn around and make rules as they go. Smh. No wonder l am not feeling cfb anymore

..
.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#7 Dec 26, 2010
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
Nobody is saying a word about Can Newton and the NCAA. Its ALL about $$$$, only folks that get to make it turn around and make rules as they go. Smh. No wonder l am not feeling cfb anymore
..
.
He said he didn't get money, they admitted to it. Now I think he knew his dad was asking for money and i think that should be enough to kick him off the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mike Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preview: Packers vs. Steelers (Dec '13) Dec '13 Miranda 1
News Offensive Line Question Marks Could Be Bad News... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jpsteeler567 1
News Suspect in stabbing of Steeler captured in Florida (Jun '13) Jun '13 pgh 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers: Familiar Faces Could Lead ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Greg 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: How the Rich Ca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 ashamed fan 1
News Unsung Heroes of Pittsburgh Steelers' 2012 Season (Dec '12) Dec '12 John Polvere 1
News Near Full Strength, Timing Couldn't Be Better F... (Dec '12) Dec '12 hammertime 2
More from around the web