'Finally Free:' Michael Vick pens aut...

'Finally Free:' Michael Vick pens autobiography

There are 19 comments on the The Tribune-Democrat story from Jul 17, 2012, titled 'Finally Free:' Michael Vick pens autobiography. In it, The Tribune-Democrat reports that:

Two days from the end of a three-year probation following a 22-month sentence for dogfighting, Michael Vick revealed Tuesday he's written an autobiography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tribune-Democrat.

Leah

Adams, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2012
“I may have become more dedicated to the deep study of dogs than I was to my Falcons playbook,” the excerpt read.“I became better at reading dogs than reading defenses. That’s just so sad to say right now because I put more time and effort into trying to master that pursuit than my own profession.”

Is that what he calls it?He's still a liar.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#2 Jul 17, 2012
SAY IT OUT LOUD, MICHAEL!!!! SAY, "May God forgive me for inflicting unbearable pain and suffering on dogs who couldn't fight back. I must be a deviant to do such heinous things to a living creature. I don't understand how I became such a monster and I vow to work towards convincing young people everywhere that harming animals is EVIL even if I have to relinquish my fortune to do so."
JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD MICHAEL and maybe you'll gain some credibility. But not until you do.

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
SAY IT OUT LOUD, MICHAEL!!!! SAY, "May God forgive me for inflicting unbearable pain and suffering on dogs who couldn't fight back. I must be a deviant to do such heinous things to a living creature. I don't understand how I became such a monster and I vow to work towards convincing young people everywhere that harming animals is EVIL even if I have to relinquish my fortune to do so."
JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD MICHAEL and maybe you'll gain some credibility. But not until you do.
You're so full of sh1T. 99% of you people are so full of hate, you'd never forgive him. And more religious talk ? I hope God forgives you people for your hate and judging people when it's not your place to.
New York

West Islip, NY

#4 Jul 18, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of sh1T. 99% of you people are so full of hate, you'd never forgive him. And more religious talk ? I hope God forgives you people for your hate and judging people when it's not your place to.
There is something seriously wrong with you.

Wayne, NJ

#5 Jul 18, 2012
New York wrote:
<quoted text>There is something seriously wrong with you.
I'll take that as a compliment since your opinion is worth less than the petitions you dopes lined up to sign. Hahahahaha
genevalovetherea ldeal

Loganville, GA

#6 Jul 18, 2012
New York wrote:
Just ignorant and illiterate.probably took 20 minutes of proofreading to write that sagacious post!
"dogs are not..", is also a fan of hitler,mussolini,pol pot and others who made "poor decisions."
Ignore it,vick is a has been loser and deviate sociopath!
genevalovetherea ldeal

Loganville, GA

#7 Jul 18, 2012
New York wrote:
Something very,very wrong with "dogs are not" :overlooking the incredible brutality Vick is capable of.
next to the innocent animals who suffered @ his grotesque deeds, the other victims are the morons without the sense,morality to know what true evil is.
meet mdewayne"ookie" Vick.
Evil incarnate.
genevalovetherea ldeal

Loganville, GA

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Leah wrote:
“I may have become more dedicated to the deep study of dogs than I was to my Falcons playbook,” the excerpt read.“I became better at reading dogs than reading defenses. That’s just so sad to say right now because I put more time and effort into trying to master that pursuit than my own profession.”
Is that what he calls it?He's still a liar.
Wait,leah,I see a problem.it is a well known fact: vicks fans cannot read. Also, how does one write an autobiography, when "author"can barely speak english?
Oh yeah,a pulitzer on the way.This its truly delicious.ookie, the man about town, writing his autobiography." I born,i kill dogs,i do drugs,i spread diseases,i kill dogs,I die."

Wayne, NJ

#9 Jul 18, 2012
genevalovetherealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignorant and illiterate.probably took 20 minutes of proofreading to write that sagacious post!
"dogs are not..", is also a fan of hitler,mussolini,pol pot and others who made "poor decisions."
Ignore it,vick is a has been loser and deviate sociopath!
Hahahahaha. You're pathetic. You know how many times I've told you I don't support him, yet you still try to use the same lie. How weak minded can you be ? Hahahaha.

Wayne, NJ

#10 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Something very,very wrong with "dogs are not" :overlooking the incredible brutality Vick is capable of.
next to the innocent animals who suffered @ his grotesque deeds, the other victims are the morons without the sense,morality to know what true evil is.
meet mdewayne"ookie" Vick.
Evil incarnate.
You just keep proving how twisted Vick has made your life. Look at you. You're a mess. Your whole life is about Vick and it's gotten you nowhere. Are you ever going to move on ? Because Vick sure has.
Leah

Adams, KY

#11 Jul 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Wait,leah,I see a problem.it is a well known fact: vicks fans cannot read. Also, how does one write an autobiography, when "author"can barely speak english?
Oh yeah,a pulitzer on the way.This its truly delicious.ookie, the man about town, writing his autobiography." I born,i kill dogs,i do drugs,I spread diseases,i kill dogs,I die."
You are soooo right. Vick can barely string two sentences together. I do recall his 'keepers' now.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#12 Jul 18, 2012
Sorry I missed out on this conversation. Got caught up watching Ron White's Salute to the Troops. Unfortunately, our soldiers home from a war get less positive support than Michael Vick gets. Maybe those supporters don't appreciate the freedom we have to express our opinions on a forum like this especially since that freedom was paid for with the lives of soldiers in every one of our wars.
Leah

Adams, KY

#13 Jul 18, 2012
Vick couldn't pen his own name. He has NO vocabulary and less sense.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Nelson, VA

#14 Jul 18, 2012
Leah wrote:
Vick couldn't pen his own name. He has NO vocabulary and less sense.
Interestingly, when I hear him talk, he is quite literate compared to his cronies. He can't communicate too well in writing though. He's also not a good actor as he doesn't know how to sound convincing. He should take acting lessons as so many of his loyal fans believe every word that comes out of his mouth now. Just imagine how many more would believe him if he could put on a better more professional act.

Wayne, NJ

#15 Jul 19, 2012
Ya know, yahoo has chat for this kind of BS. Maybe you're just trying to fill the threads so all your lies and hypocrisy gets buried. That's typical.
genevalovetherea ldeal

Loganville, GA

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, when I hear him talk, he is quite literate compared to his cronies. He can't communicate too well in writing though. He's also not a good actor as he doesn't know how to sound convincing. He should take acting lessons as so many of his loyal fans believe every word that comes out of his mouth now. Just imagine how many more would believe him if he could put on a better more professional act.
Vick has had thousands of $ being tutored in basic English.remember he had a fine va.tech education! If you heard him attempting to.do a air tran commercial back in atlanta, you wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry!
genevalovetherea ldeal

Loganville, GA

#17 Jul 19, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
Ya know, yahoo has chat for this kind of BS. Maybe you're just trying to fill the threads so all your lies and hypocrisy gets buried. That's typical.
Go away.you are really a boring,pitiful human.vick is garbage, and I hear the The trash is going out end of this football season.

Wayne, NJ

#18 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Go away.you are really a boring,pitiful human.vick is garbage, and I hear the The trash is going out end of this football season.
You heard wrong again... what a surprise ! Hahahaha
I'm boring ? You've been saying the same worthless sh1T for 4 years, and I'm boring ? Hahahaha That's almost as funny as you saying "I don't judge Vick". Hahahaha

Wayne, NJ

#19 Jul 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity, what Ivy League school did you go to, where they teach you to use capital letters in the middle of a sentence, but not at the beginning ? Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Jul 22 Terry Egan 1,269
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Jul 18 Unxt 57
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) Jun '16 Lorajiron 983
Jim Evans of Virginia starts Mike Vick fan club (Aug '10) May '16 cuppamudd 85
News SPORT OF THUGS -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr '16 toothache 8
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 391
New Rules: Offensive Pass Interference (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dieselprof 1
More from around the web