"Hi, I'm Michael Vick for Valtrex ..."
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#23 Feb 14, 2012
thanx for the wisdom.all moe rons should be educated on the joys of being both Catcher,pitcher=playing on both teams .

bawahahwahahawabawawahah
Vick Hater

United States

#24 Feb 19, 2012
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
It's all about protection, MOE RONS. My life partner has been HIV positive for the last six years and we religiously use high quality condoms, especially when he "pitches" and I "catch". I have never tested positive and won't if we continue being careful.
Don't let ignorance rule your life. So what if Mr. Vick has an STD? He is still a fine young man and is rebuilding his life.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahaahahah a
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Check it out..........
Should be titled
Hi, I'm Gayback of America for Valtrex!!!!!11
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#25 Feb 19, 2012
www.digtriad.com/news/article/195933/176/WI-F... .

You know a dog's mouth is much cleaner than vick's genitalia! No herpes here, just a strong, brave man, doing his job and saving a life, instead of taking one.
rachael

Paris, TN

#26 Feb 21, 2012
genevalove wrote:
www.digtriad.com/news/article/195933/176/WI-F... .
You know a dog's mouth is much cleaner than vick's genitalia! No herpes here, just a strong, brave man, doing his job and saving a life, instead of taking one.
great story
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#27 Feb 21, 2012
rachael wrote:
<quoted text>great story
yeah,amazing how many good people out there.they usually don't make the headlines or earn the big bucks,but they are the good guys.
got to keep believing "what goes around comes around."
Vick Hater

United States

#28 Feb 21, 2012
Isn't it funny how we hear about the criminals more than we hear about the hero's in life who make very little money..policemen and firemen who save lives..and teachers who mold the young..they make such little money in comparison to sports athletes..and then we have team owners like Lurie who pays a sociopath millions..
No wonder they are the Eagles of Doom!
dogs are not people

Union, NJ

#29 Feb 23, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
Isn't it funny how we hear about the criminals more than we hear about the hero's in life who make very little money..policemen and firemen who save lives..and teachers who mold the young..they make such little money in comparison to sports athletes..and then we have team owners like Lurie who pays a sociopath millions..
No wonder they are the Eagles of Doom!
You dopes talk about vick all day and then say it's funny we hear more about criminals then heroes. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30 Feb 25, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
You dopes talk about vick all day and then say it's funny we hear more about criminals then heroes. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
These deranged beast loving f88ks don't have the sense to realize that. And whatever you do, don't post any personal information about yourself. These maggots will use it against you. I made the mistake of revealing that I am gay and that my life partner has AIDS. I also let them know that even though I have been with him for almost 4 years, I still don't have AIDS, and never will, because we use high quality condoms.

These sick f88ks use that to try and insult me at every opportunity. They don't give a damn what Mr. Vick did to dogs, it just irks the hell out of these "derangers" that he is a black man, rich, and very successful.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

S.A.D.

NEXT!!

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#31 Feb 25, 2012
^^I know exactly what you mean. I revealed that that I have been intimate with my dog and ever since that people have been using that against me. Luckily I never revealed my affair with the chicken and the unspeakable places that I put pet rats. Oops, I suppose I just did. Keep in mind that providing personal information over the internet is bad.

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#32 Feb 25, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
^^I know exactly what you mean. I revealed that that I have been intimate with my dog and ever since that people have been using that against me. Luckily I never revealed my affair with the chicken and the unspeakable places that I put pet rats. Oops, I suppose I just did. Keep in mind that providing personal information over the internet is bad.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

The "COXster" finally opening up and letting everyone in on the truth.

Way too funny, way, way too f88k'n funny.

S.A.D.

NEXT!!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#33 Feb 25, 2012
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
The "COXster" finally opening up and letting everyone in on the truth.
Way too funny, way, way too f88k'n funny.
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
is this richard gere? thought it was a six ,not 4 yr relationship with. hiv+ significant other gayrattle.
this was about vick$ herpetic law suits.no one cares about ur anal life.gross!
ur the one bragging about staying neg.congrats!!
you and vick both deserve those courage awards.both, losers of society!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#34 Feb 25, 2012
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
These deranged beast loving f88ks don't have the sense to realize that. And whatever you do, don't post any personal information about yourself. These maggots will use it against you. I made the mistake of revealing that I am gay and that my life partner has AIDS. I also let them know that even though I have been with him for almost 4 years, I still don't have AIDS, and never will, because we use high quality

These sick f88ks use that to try and insult me at every opportunity. They don't give a damn what Mr. Vick did to dogs, it just irks the hell out of these "derangers" that he is a black man, rich, and very successful.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
what's it like being ignorant,ugly and a washed up hated loser?.am I referring to vick or his dancing monkeys? your life gaysplatter, depends on the integrity of a piece of rubber,and you are proud of that.putting some stupid info on a public blog,just shows how really dumb you are. who the hell does that?your life/death partner must be quite the charmer.I see y you admire vick: spreading disease with nasty old hoes and rejects of society.we are laughing at you and the illiterate savage called mdewaynevick.the race crap is really getting old.he is a savage,because he tortured dogs.you are just a plain old fashioned moron.
Vick Hater

Grass Valley, CA

#35 Mar 7, 2012
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
It's all about protection, MOE RONS. My life partner has been HIV positive for the last six years and we religiously use high quality condoms, especially when he "pitches" and I "catch". I have never tested positive and won't if we continue being careful.
Don't let ignorance rule your life. So what if Mr. Vick has an STD? He is still a fine young man and is rebuilding his life.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahaahahah a
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Refresher course time...We do not want to forget what the old Gayback Rattler taught everyone..the importance of a good strong condom...PROTECTION MOE RONS..........
This is about the only thing the old fairy boy know's...so lets bring the topic back up to review...
Pitching and catching is all that's going on in the old gayback's life!!

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#37 Jun 17, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Refresher course time...We do not want to forget what the old Gayback Rattler taught everyone..the importance of a good strong condom...PROTECTION MOE RONS..........
This is about the only thing the old fairy boy know's...so lets bring the topic back up to review...
Pitching and catching is all that's going on in the old gayback's life!!
how are you michael my friend. haven't seen you for a while. were you back in for the rest of your lobotomy ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dogfighter tied to Michael Vick gets 13-plus years (Jun '08) May '17 Dog phart 309
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) May '17 Father Luke 989
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) May '17 AJJ 63
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Apr '17 Al Mitchell 1,320
News Falcons invite Vick back to Atlanta for Dome fi... Jan '17 Flying Phart 2
Career Possibilities for Michael Vick? Dec '16 Buddy Baker 1
Jim Evans of Virginia starts Mike Vick fan club (Aug '10) May '16 cuppamudd 85
More from around the web