Marcus Vick faces arrest in Virginia

Full story: UPI 8
A Virginia judge issued an arrest warrant for former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick after he allegedly missed a court appearance Friday. Full Story
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1 Sep 22, 2012
The scum factor runs high in the vick family.
Shadoz

Absecon, NJ

#2 Sep 24, 2012
yea I read about the Convick's brother......
SOS rocks

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Shadope wrote:
yea I HAD A VOLUNTEER read TO ME about the Convick's brother......CUZ I AM A FAT, LAZY COW , WHO CANNOT READ WITHOUT PICTURES .
Oh that 47% just loves to cry about everything .
SOS rocks

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
The scum factor runs high in the vick family.
What does a confessed pedophile care about family ?
See you are still alive...too bad .
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#5 Sep 24, 2012
LMGDAO

So poor, little ol' SackOfShit has been the busy little bee judging all of the posts. Too GD funny!

Yo, shitsack, it's really getting past the point of no return for you to consider giving up the little maggots that you and the skank spawned before they are forever destined to be scum and trash like you. This will be one of my last offers to provide legal counsel and guidance to enable you to legally release them for a "normal" family to hopefully adopt and rehabilitate them.

As always, this offer is pro bono. Call me, Sack. Just do the right thing.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#6 Sep 24, 2012
LMGDAO

SackOfShit, you poor ignorant sumbiotch, do you really not realize that the more times you judge these posts with your cute little icons you simply demonstrate how awesomely I get under your putrid skin?

Now, give me some loving, maggot. Let's see if you can get up to double digit lemons.

Too funny, just way, way too GD funny! Dumb SOB is like a trained puppet.
SOS rocks

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Sep 25, 2012
No idiot , I don`t use the judge icons .That`s somebody else who hates your stupid azz , and YOU are the one that jumped at my first visit back here in a long while .
Dance monkey , dance .
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#8 Sep 25, 2012
SackOfShit wrote:
No idiot , I don`t use the judge icons .That`s somebody else who hates your stupid azz , and YOU are the one that jumped at my first visit back here in a long while .
Dance monkey , dance .
Um, SackOfShit, you may get some of the more ignorant vick scrotum lickers to fall for that but you really must know that I realize you are full of shit. I guess it's just a "coincidence" that all the judging icons started racking up after your magggotass showed up huh?

You want to know what the really funny thing is, SackOfShit? Normal people, like me, don't give a GD about those idiotic things. It is, however, a good indication of just how badly I can manipulate your ignorant ass over a simple public forum. Now, go ahead and deny like the moron you are and log in as someone else and judge your posts as funny or smart so you can feel good about yourself.

How gd pitiful it must be to spend so much of your personal time racking up "judging icons". LMGDAO

BTW, shitsack, just the name you have decided to start using proves how much I control your moronic ass. It's a great compliment that you have chosen to try and emulate USA ROCKS. But, my little pissant, I now use Jim Evans. You know, the name you gave me after doing all your internet sleuthing? LMGDAO

You poor, miserable mawwfakka. Too GD funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big moves: Jets sign Vick and release Sanchez (Mar '14) Nov 16 Zack 17
Marcus Vick in custody at Newport News jail (Mar '12) Nov 12 Flatulence Fred 164
Silverman: Unlike Jets, Giants Won't Panic - Wh... Oct 28 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New York Jet... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 5
Geno Smith bristles after reporter suggests Mic... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 8
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Oct '14 Ben Haith 1,118
5 Takeaways From New York Jets' Embarrassing We... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 3

Michael Vick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE