What do you know...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#1 Jul 10, 2012
When you don't have to resort to narrowing down the most hated people to only ATHLETES, Vick's name doesn't even show up. You can't find his name anywhere unless you specifically confine the search to "athletes". There's even 2 athletes on the list that's not narrowed down, but neither are Vick. Seems people hate Tiger Woods more for his lying and womanizing. Hell, even Mel Gibson is more hated than Vick. Could there be any more proof that there's only a few idiots left that don't realize it's time to move on ?

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/new-yo...

Now what haters ? A lame response, or a childlike ignoring of the truth with the use of judging icons ? Hahahahaha

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Haters got nothing to say ? Hahahahaha
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#3 Jul 11, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
Haters got nothing to say ? Hahahahaha
No sorry they don't, they're still trying to understand what happened, everything they tried to do failed, and now Mike has a new clothing line lol lol

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#4 Jul 12, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>No sorry they don't, they're still trying to understand what happened, everything they tried to do failed, and now Mike has a new clothing line lol lol
I love when they don't read a whole post too. My last sentence said:
"Now what haters ? A lame response, or a childlike ignoring of the truth with the use of judging icons ? "

Notice my last post prompted JUST THAT ? Hahahaha.
As SCROTUM-suck-R would say... TOO GD EASY ! Hahahaha
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#5 Jul 12, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when they don't read a whole post too. My last sentence said:
"Now what haters ? A lame response, or a childlike ignoring of the truth with the use of judging icons ? "
Notice my last post prompted JUST THAT ? Hahahaha.As SCROTUM-suck-R would say... TOO GD EASY ! Hahahaha
This shyt is eating their azzes up. They were so sure they were going to stop something LOL If its not icons,its grammar if not grammar they change their names, shows the kind of cowards they really are. They talk about saving dogs, hell they to dam chicken to save themselves.

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#6 Jul 13, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>This shyt is eating their azzes up. They were so sure they were going to stop something LOL If its not icons,its grammar if not grammar they change their names, shows the kind of cowards they really are. They talk about saving dogs, hell they to dam chicken to save themselves.
Hahahahaha !! I'm dyin' here. They keep judging and have squat to say in defense. LOSERS PERSONIFIED !!!! Hahahahahaha

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#7 Jul 14, 2012
Since we have a new name in the mix, maybe they'd like to answer this post. None of the other haters could. Hahahahaha !! How about it Leah ?
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Jul 14, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
Since we have a new name in the mix, maybe they'd like to answer this post. None of the other haters could. Hahahahaha !! How about it Leah ?
Don't count on it LOL

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#9 Jul 14, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>Don't count on it LOL
Yeah, they really hate this reality check, don't they ? Hahahahaha
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#10 Jul 14, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they really hate this reality check, don't they ? Hahahahaha
Yeah its kind of hard on them LOL

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#11 Jul 18, 2012
100 judge it ratings and no answer ? How lame is that ?? Hahahaha.

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#12 Jul 18, 2012
More ratings and more proof the haters have squat to say ! Hahahahaha.
Leah

Adams, KY

#13 Jul 18, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
When you don't have to resort to narrowing down the most hated people to only ATHLETES, Vick's name doesn't even show up. You can't find his name anywhere unless you specifically confine the search to "athletes". There's even 2 athletes on the list that's not narrowed down, but neither are Vick. Seems people hate Tiger Woods more for his lying and womanizing. Hell, even Mel Gibson is more hated than Vick. Could there be any more proof that there's only a few idiots left that don't realize it's time to move on ?
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/new-yo...
Now what haters ? A lame response, or a childlike ignoring of the truth with the use of judging icons ? Hahahahaha
Who even cares except you? Do you think people hate someone because another person hates them? Moronic.

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#14 Jul 18, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Who even cares except you? Do you think people hate someone because another person hates them? Moronic.
Ok, so tell Jim he's moronic . He's the one that's been posting and re-posting the the story about him being the most hated "athlete" for months now. You haters are really making yourselves and each other look stupid today. Hahahaha

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#15 Jul 18, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
When you don't have to resort to narrowing down the most hated people to only ATHLETES, Vick's name doesn't even show up. You can't find his name anywhere unless you specifically confine the search to "athletes". There's even 2 athletes on the list that's not narrowed down, but neither are Vick. Seems people hate Tiger Woods more for his lying and womanizing. Hell, even Mel Gibson is more hated than Vick. Could there be any more proof that there's only a few idiots left that don't realize it's time to move on ?
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/new-yo...
Now what haters ? A lame response, or a childlike ignoring of the truth with the use of judging icons ? Hahahahaha
I don't discriminate....I can hate more than one person at a time and I don't care what color they are. There's a reason why Michael Vick is a target....and I'll bet you're not savvy enough to figure out why.

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#16 Jul 18, 2012
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't discriminate....I can hate more than one person at a time and I don't care what color they are. There's a reason why Michael Vick is a target....and I'll bet you're not savvy enough to figure out why.
Thanks for that. Any more bible quotes to go along with that, hypocrite ? Hahahaha

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#17 Jul 19, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>Who even cares except you? Do you think people hate someone because another person hates them? Moronic.
Why won't you address calling Jim a moron ?
Leah

Adams, KY

#18 Jul 19, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so tell Jim he's moronic . He's the one that's been posting and re-posting the the story about him being the most hated "athlete" for months now. You haters are really making yourselves and each other look stupid today. Hahahaha
In the few days I've been back on here I may have seen 5 posts from Jim. If ANY had to do with most hated I don't recall it. And IF all of them said the same thing-so what? I love when you call me 'hater'.LOL!
Vick Hater

El Dorado Hills, CA

#19 Jul 19, 2012
Hell Yeah..I love being a Hater too..a Hater of EVIL..a hater of THE SOCIOPATH VICK..A HATER of ANIMAL ABUSERS...its simple and its personal!

Since: Jun 12

Wayne, NJ

#20 Jul 19, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>In the few days I've been back on here I may have seen 5 posts from Jim. If ANY had to do with most hated I don't recall it. And IF all of them said the same thing-so what? I love when you call me 'hater'.LOL!
Why do you make me keep correcting you ?
You said :
"Who even cares except you?".

http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Jim cares !! Has for all 4 years of the stupid poll. Notice the wuss won't address the above poll though ? There's your hero for ya. And you called him a moron. Hahahahaha

Now, stop acting like you know what's going on and admitting you're here a couple of days in the same post. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then don't say stupid things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dogfighter tied to Michael Vick gets 13-plus years (Jun '08) May 25 Dog phart 309
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) May 20 Father Luke 989
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) May 13 AJJ 63
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Apr 28 Al Mitchell 1,320
News Falcons invite Vick back to Atlanta for Dome fi... Jan '17 Flying Phart 2
Career Possibilities for Michael Vick? Dec '16 Buddy Baker 1
Jim Evans of Virginia starts Mike Vick fan club (Aug '10) May '16 cuppamudd 85
More from around the web