Vick issues response at church appear...

Vick issues response at church appearance to violent threats

There are 91 comments on the nfl.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Vick issues response at church appearance to violent threats. In it, nfl.com reports that:

A week after Barnes & Noble pulled the plug on a string of scheduled appearances citing safety concerns, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick appeared at a church in Georgia on Saturday to sign copies of his autobiography, " Michael Vick : Finally Free." Where will Brent Grimes wind up? Follow him and all the other NFL players on the move ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at nfl.com.

just do it

Northampton, PA

#78 Apr 1, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
really? how do you know about so much programming? Do you have time to stream tv , while hosting 200 personnas on ur best friend; MR. COMPUTER? bates was a product of alfred hitchcock(psycho, you moron1)
like I said your "fantasy"///(or is it?) world sounds a lot more creepy than norman's. Of course slaughtering dogs with special gadgets, and appare set aside to avoid blood splatter; would not be troubling to a twisted freak as yourself!
Programming ? That was simply a copy and paste from the forum's main page. How stupid are you ? Well, obviously pretty stupid considering you just made up a twisted story about me and called it "your fantasy". And I know what Psycho is. Besides dealing with you, I mean. Bates Motel just happens to be a hot new TV series. Stop finding ways to stick your nose in Vick's keester and maybe you'd be able to make references to things that are newer than the 60's.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#79 Apr 1, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
unless you made them(threats), they don't exist!
Still can't find a story related to them being fake. Can you ?
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#80 Apr 1, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop finding ways to stick your nose in Vick's keester and maybe you'd be able to make references to things that are newer than the 60's.
This offered up by the moron who defends, supports, and excuses vick like he was his gay lover. Do you never tire of making yourself look like a complete idiot? LMGDAO
just do it

Northampton, PA

#81 Apr 1, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
This offered up by the moron who defends, supports, and excuses vick like he was his gay lover. Do you never tire of making yourself look like a complete idiot? LMGDAO
Supports ? Still waiting for proof of that since before your sabbatical.
Excuses ? Hardly. And you already knew that.|
Again, lying to get your point across is posting from a position of weakness. I'd really hoped you grew a backbone while you were gone.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#82 Apr 1, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Supports ? Still waiting for proof of that since before your sabbatical.
Excuses ? Hardly. And you already knew that.|
Again, lying to get your point across is posting from a position of weakness. I'd really hoped you grew a backbone while you were gone.
Well we all know what you "grew" while I was gone. Unfortunately, you were fantasizing about the dog killing POS while it was growing.

BTW, moron, you love to spout your BS about people having hoped to achieve something and how worthless their efforts have been. Seeing as how no one has ever mentioned a GD thing about what they supposedly have tried to "achieve" over the last 4 years, just what is it in your warped mind that people have tried to "achieve"?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#83 Apr 1, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we all know what you "grew" while I was gone. Unfortunately, you were fantasizing about the dog killing POS while it was growing.
BTW, moron, you love to spout your BS about people having hoped to achieve something and how worthless their efforts have been. Seeing as how no one has ever mentioned a GD thing about what they supposedly have tried to "achieve" over the last 4 years, just what is it in your warped mind that people have tried to "achieve"?
Are you honestly admitting you've been on this thread for years and didn't hope to accomplish a thing ? That's a pretty sad life you've got there.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#84 Apr 1, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you honestly admitting you've been on this thread for years and didn't hope to accomplish a thing ? That's a pretty sad life you've got there.
Well, other than the fact that it has been an entertaining vehicle to communicate with other sane people who have the sense and wherewithal to ascertain vick as the sick SOB that he is, making fools of dumb mfk'r's, like yourself, has also been quite humorous.

Sad are the dumb sonsofbitches, like yourself, who don't have the capacity to recognize a degenerate POS like vick for what he is.

Is this beginning to sink in yet?

Have you found a mfk'ing spelling error so you can feel like a big man yet? LMGDAO
just do it

Northampton, PA

#85 Apr 1, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, other than the fact that it has been an entertaining vehicle to communicate with other sane people who have the sense and wherewithal to ascertain vick as the sick SOB that he is, making fools of dumb mfk'r's, like yourself, has also been quite humorous.
Sad are the dumb sonsofbitches, like yourself, who don't have the capacity to recognize a degenerate POS like vick for what he is.
Have you found a mfk'ing spelling error so you can feel like a big man yet? LMGDAO
"other sane people who have the sense and wherewithal"
Who ? Vick Hater ? Genevalove ? Come on, even you can't believe that.
By the way, it's a known fact that people who aren't "sane" and don't "have the sense and wherewithal" don't know they're nuts. Better recognize.
I explained how lame the spelling shit is in my other post.
genevalove

United States

#86 Apr 2, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
This cretin looks for spelling miscues to feel important;
Vick hung dogs and watched their struggle to breathe;
Both impotent "men" looking for value in their existence; of which there is none!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#87 Apr 2, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
This cretin looks for spelling miscues to feel important;
Vick hung dogs and watched their struggle to breathe;
Both impotent "men" looking for value in their existence; of which there is none!
Exactly! I knew this POS was hosed in the head but he verified it when he wrote of vick's warped crimes as "things that didn't matter".

Only true scum and trash would consider savaging the hell out of innocent animals as such.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#88 Apr 2, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! I knew this POS was hosed in the head but he verified it when he wrote of vick's warped crimes as "things that didn't matter".
Only true scum and trash would consider savaging the hell out of innocent animals as such.
I say "other sane people who have the sense and wherewithal"
Who ? Vick Hater ? Genevalove ? Come on, even you can't believe that"
And you respond to her for the first time since you're back. Are you bothered by the fact that I can so easily manipulate you ? You should be. Look at the nut jobs I've got you crawling to for support.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#89 Apr 2, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
And you respond to her for the first time since you're back. Are you bothered by the fact that I can so easily manipulate you ? You should be. Look at the nut jobs I've got you crawling to for support.
I sure hope you're trying to look like a dumb shit because if you're not..........GD, you're even more ignorant than I first thought.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#90 Apr 2, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope you're trying to look like a dumb shit because if you're not..........GD, you're even more ignorant than I first thought.
You come on here and waste your time calling people gay, dumb shit, unintelligent, and then tell them to ignore it. And I'm the ignorant one ? You just admitted that if you had your way, your time here would be useless. Get a grip, loser. You'e not even making sense anymore.
leah

Adams, KY

#91 Apr 2, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
I have checked in to see what old 'friends' remain.But names are changed as often as socks and it's hard to tell. Anyone wish to volunteer who they previously were known as?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#92 Apr 2, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text>I have checked in to see what old 'friends' remain.But names are changed as often as socks and it's hard to tell. Anyone wish to volunteer who they previously were known as?
If you're speaking to me ( and I'm assuming you are since you replied to me) you're barking up the wrong tree. I've been here a couple months and I'd invite anyone to show me who they think I am from the past.
leah

Adams, KY

#93 Apr 2, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're speaking to me ( and I'm assuming you are since you replied to me) you're barking up the wrong tree. I've been here a couple months and I'd invite anyone to show me who they think I am from the past.
Your manner of speeh is similar to old frends.Hoping to connect and say hello.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#94 Apr 2, 2013
leah wrote:
<quoted text>Your manner of speeh is similar to old frends.Hoping to connect and say hello.
You must have a far different approach than the others on here if you have friends who speak from my point of view.
genevalove

Grayson, GA

#95 Apr 3, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
He cannot help himself.
compensating for so many inferior things(penis size among other things.)
Real men with any self worth DONOT EMULATE,EXCUSE DOG TORTURERS!
genevalove

Grayson, GA

#96 Apr 3, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a far different approach than the others on here if you have friends who speak from my point of view.
scottie,boy?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#97 Apr 4, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
He cannot help himself.
compensating for so many inferior things(penis size among other things.)
Real men with any self worth DONOT EMULATE,EXCUSE DOG TORTURERS!
Don't you realize how stupid you look posting about things that don't make a damn bit of difference in this discussion, and you couldn't possibly know ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Aug 14 sal1948 1,326
News Dogfighter tied to Michael Vick gets 13-plus years (Jun '08) May '17 Dog phart 309
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) May '17 Father Luke 989
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) May '17 AJJ 63
News Falcons invite Vick back to Atlanta for Dome fi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Flying Phart 2
Career Possibilities for Michael Vick? (Dec '16) Dec '16 Buddy Baker 1
Jim Evans of Virginia starts Mike Vick fan club (Aug '10) May '16 cuppamudd 85
More from around the web