No excuses for Vick in 2012

Mar 18, 2012 Full story: Philly.com 385

The Eagles and Evan Mathis agreed Saturday to a five-year deal, meaning the offensive line will have all five of its starters back next season.

Full Story
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
genevalove

United States

#442 Aug 29, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I can agree to disagree about Vick. We both know what he did was heinous to say the least. It's just a difference in what we feel is right from that point on.
There's definitely people who have done far less and gotten worse and there's people who have done worse and gotten nothing. Donte Stallworth comes to mind. DUI manslaughter and didn't miss a game. Not much of this going on in motorsports
, huh ?
shut up rainbow freak.

Vick is a piece of trash: waste of carbon.you gaysplat aren't far behind,loser!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#443 Aug 29, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that had to be horrible seeing Dan crash and burn. He was well liked and a good driver. Hadn't he won the Indy-500 ?
I was watching Simoncelli when he had his accident in MotoGP. To watch him slide, and his helmet fly off then run over by another motorcycle... Horrific is putting it mildly.
Yeah, super sad, he was one of the good guys,too...he had won Indy, that same season.....

“You can't hide”

Since: Aug 12

Atlantic Beach, FL

#444 Aug 29, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up rainbow freak.
Vick is a piece of trash: waste of carbon.you gaysplat aren't far behind,loser!
Why don't you go back and see what an intelligent conversation looks like. Or better yet, go back and address the lies you've spewed rather than ignoring them and continuing the same old played out nonsense that Jim isn't even sticking with anymore.
It's a shame, I thought when David started posting, some of you haters would see what an intelligent animal lover acts like. It's a shame you have to embarrass yourselves and others.

“You can't hide”

Since: Aug 12

Atlantic Beach, FL

#445 Aug 29, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
losers exposed??? Vick showing off herpes lessons again?
"herpes lessons". Now that stupidity is too GD funny.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#446 Aug 30, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, super sad, he was one of the good guys,too...he had won Indy, that same season.....
The loss of Wheldon was felt even in F1. He was under consideration to join an F1 team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) 2 min Cowgirl 1,117
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) Sep 5 Phillygirl 981
Jets all wet, accept Pats' Ice Bucket Challenge Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 2
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Aug '14 matt 44
New England Patriots Will Silence Delusional Ne... Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 12
Why Geno Smith vs. Michael Vick Is 2014's Most ... Jul '14 Gym Socks 2
Eric Decker Set to Create His Own Legacy with t... Jul '14 Janitor 8
•••
•••

Michael Vick People Search