No excuses for Vick in 2012

Mar 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

The Eagles and Evan Mathis agreed Saturday to a five-year deal, meaning the offensive line will have all five of its starters back next season.

Comments
281 - 300 of 385 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2012
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

GAYBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm your gayass down, "Ellen".
LMGDAO.......ownage, it's a beautiful thing.
Cute, GAYback, cute. Post using your registered name and try and pawn yourself off as the one, the only, USA ROCKS.

CON-vickT, "jimmy", USA ROCKS.........he's EVA where!!!!

LMGDAO Poor doofy little phagg.

BTW, you're right, ownage is a beatiful thing. LMGDAO
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO!
Psssssssssst..........hey "jimmy" you forgot to sign out of your gayazz profile.
BTW all your "deranged" friends have moved on..........why can't you? Oh that's right you love expressing your true self.
S.A.D.(we know you have, lol)
NEXT!!
KBR..........he's a winner!
Awwwwww, GAYback, there you go talking to yourself again. Why don't you use the ISP changing software and log in as Genevalove? Using your registered account wasn't a good idea. It merely proves you want to "come out" on this forum as much as you have on your "home" forum. LMGDAO
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW all your "deranged" friends have moved on..........why can't you?
Translation: Please, please Mr. USA ROCKS, won't you please stop making a GD fool of me?

LMGDAO
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>

Psssssssssst..........
Inadvertent and unintentional clue that the GAYback is in fact, gay.

The GAYback admitted one time before that he "lisps" when he actually vocalizes this. So that it comes out as:

"Ptttthhhhhhhtt" LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

CON-black sack suka wrote:
<quoted text>
Inadvertent and unintentional clue that the GAYback is in fact, gay.
The GAYback admitted one time before that he "lisps" when he actually vocalizes this. So that it comes out as:
"Ptttthhhhhhhtt" LMGDAO
LMGDAO!

Mofo is so pizzed he had to post 4 gawdayum times.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahha!

S.A.D.(don't be ashamed of what you are "jimmy")
NEXT!!

KBR.........."that" guy is a winner!

The gawdayum ownage is unreal.

thanks for always entertaining ole KBR, "jimmy"

I do wish you'd post that Flava Flave hate video again though. That is still some of the funniest shyte ole KBR has eva seen
Kornback Rattler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

CON-vickT wrote:
Why don't you use the ISP changing software and log in as Genevalove?
I take it back, this surpasses your Flave hate video..........it's gawdayum hillarious.

maggot.........."stop using maggot, everyone on here knows that I was the first to use it"

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's some funny shyte too "jimmy".

Try not to get so pizzed off, ole KBR is just having some fun with your dumbazz..........you should have grown accustomed over the years.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

KBR WINS AGAIN!

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

CON-black-sack-luva wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute, GAYback, cute. Post using your registered name and try and pawn yourself off as the one, the only, USA ROCKS.
CON-vickT, "jimmy", USA ROCKS.........he's EVA where!!!!
LMGDAO Poor doofy little phagg.
BTW, you're right, ownage is a beatiful thing. LMGDAO
Well, "COX"ster, you may have figured out that I'm gay and only post openly using my registered profile but who gives a f88k?

Whether I post as who I really am using my registered account or I post when I'm not logged in you and the 1 or 2 others are still just what I have always said you are, "Deranged Beast Loving Racists".

BTW, "maggot", I can't wait to see your face when you find out how "owned" you've been thinking that I use that 'ol ISP changing software.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaaha

S.A.D.(We all know you do "jimmy")

NEXT!!

KBR gawdayum WINS AGAIN!!!!
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

GAYBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "COX"ster, you may have figured out that I'm gay and only post openly using my registered profile but who gives a f88k?
Whether I post as who I really am using my registered account or I post when I'm not logged in you and the 1 or 2 others are still just what I have always said you are, "Deranged Beast Loving Racists".
BTW, "maggot", I can't wait to see your face when you find out how "owned" you've been thinking that I use that 'ol ISP changing software.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaaha
S.A.D.(We all know you do "jimmy")
NEXT!!
KBR gawdayum WINS AGAIN!!!!
Now, don't you feel better, ya doofy little phagg? Was that so hard?

And GAYback, the registered users "Genevalove" and "Vick Hater" are without a doubt you. You are the only one gay enough to go to such extent and spend that much effort on being a dumb SOB.

Now stay out of the closet, ya doofy little phagg. Stop with the games and just be your "ass"inine self........it's what you do best and what your life partner is so in love with.

LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

CON-vickT wrote:
And GAYback, the registered users "Genevalove" and "Vick Hater" are without a doubt you. You are the only one gay enough to go to such extent and spend that much effort on being a dumb SOB.
LMHDAO!

Now that my lil "jimmy" is a perfect example of just how f88king much I own your maggot azz.

GAWDAYUM! THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHYTE!

I'm starting to feel bad for your dumbazz.
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMHDAO!
Now that my lil "jimmy" is a perfect example of just how f88king much I own your maggot azz.
GAWDAYUM! THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHYTE!
I'm starting to feel bad for your dumbazz.
GAYback, log in, use your registered account and "phagg up". It's OK, ya doofy little phagg, you're completely anonymous.

How's the life partner?

Too GD funny, just way, way too GD funny!
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

GAYback, someone really loves giving you "hearts". Do you let your life partner read all of your posts? He sure does love you.

You should let him "pitch" and you "catch" tonight.

Thank him properly for all those "stars". LMGDAO

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm your gayass down, "Ellen".
LMGDAO.......ownage, it's a beautiful thing.
great post jim. it's not at all pathetic that you can't remember who you're posting as. this is without a doubt the biggest mistake you've ever made in your career of being a loser. too bad i'm the only lackey left on here. this is the type of failure that leaves useless haters like us in awe of you. you are our god of worthlessness.
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
great post jim. it's not at all pathetic that you can't remember who you're posting as. this is without a doubt the biggest mistake you've ever made in your career of being a loser. too bad i'm the only lackey left on here. this is the type of failure that leaves useless haters like us in awe of you. you are our god of worthlessness.
You "pitching" or "catching" tonight, GAYback?

LMGDAO

You're such a doofy little phagg.

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
good post jim. it's not at all pathetic that you've used so many names you still think everyone does the same thing you do.
please give us haters more lessons in being a loser like you did when you forgot to sign out of the acct you've been claiming isn't you for years. that was the most colossal mistake you could have made and it made worthless people everywhere proud that you're our leader.

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
good post jim. it's not at all pathetic that you've used so many names you still think everyone does the same thing you do.
please give us haters more lessons in being a loser like you did when you forgot to sign out of the acct you've been claiming isn't you for years. that was the most colossal mistake you could have made and it made worthless people everywhere proud that you're our leader.
As much as I'd like to agree with you, I'm not the "COX-ster". Somehow, that sorry f88k found out that I'm gay and only post as the gay man that I am when I am logged into this account. The maggot believes that you are me and that I use "ISP changing software" to use various registered accounts.

The "derangers" have always been a bunch of stupid f88k's. The only one that had even a bit of sense is Leah. Even she has deserted these gawdayum MOE RON's and with good reason.

S.A.D.(we know you do "jimmy")

NEXT!!

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

Judged:

K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I'd like to agree with you, I'm not the "COX-ster". Somehow, that sorry f88k found out that I'm gay and only post as the gay man that I am when I am logged into this account. The maggot believes that you are me and that I use "ISP changing software" to use various registered accounts.
The "derangers" have always been a bunch of stupid f88k's. The only one that had even a bit of sense is Leah. Even she has deserted these gawdayum MOE RON's and with good reason.
S.A.D.(we know you do "jimmy")
NEXT!!
good post jim. your begging for any loser to believe you isn't pathetic at all. every second you waste on here since your major mistake just reinforces our belief in you as the god of uselessness.
Kornback Rattler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
good post jim. your begging for any loser to believe you isn't pathetic at all. every second you waste on here since your major mistake just reinforces our belief in you as the god of uselessness.
It's hillarious that maggot thinks I'm the only person that thinks he's a POS.
Kornback Rattler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
Even she has deserted these gawdayum MOE RON's and with good reason.
!!
A very rare moment of clarity, "jmmy". Perhaps there's hope for your maggot azz yet.
Kornback Rattler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
LMGDAO!

It's quite revealing just how much you think about mansex. "jimmy".
CON-vickT

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

LMGDAO

(3) successive responses by the doofy little phagg within minutes of each other.

Can you say.........."OWNAGE "?

GAYback, log in, use your registered account, and "phagg up". It's OK, you're anonymous. LMGDAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Michael Vick Discussions

Search the Michael Vick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Jul 21 Sam 43
Eric Decker Set to Create His Own Legacy with t... Jul 3 Janitor 8
Earth to Michael Vick: Please Stop Talking Jun '14 geneva4ever 1
Jets' mixed messages point to a problem bigger ... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Evaluating Jace Amaro's Fit With the New York Jets May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Mark Eckel: Where is Michael Vick headed? May '14 Fireman Ed 3
Michael Vicks Signs Deal With Jets But PETA Is ... May '14 Rex King Foot Fetish 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••