No excuses for Vick in 2012

No excuses for Vick in 2012

There are 389 comments on the Philly.com story from Mar 18, 2012, titled No excuses for Vick in 2012. In it, Philly.com reports that:

The Eagles and Evan Mathis agreed Saturday to a five-year deal, meaning the offensive line will have all five of its starters back next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#339 May 10, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW all your "deranged" friends have moved on..........why can't you?
Translation: Please, please Mr. USA ROCKS, won't you please stop making a GD fool of me?

LMGDAO
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#340 May 10, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>

Psssssssssst..........
Inadvertent and unintentional clue that the GAYback is in fact, gay.

The GAYback admitted one time before that he "lisps" when he actually vocalizes this. So that it comes out as:

"Ptttthhhhhhhtt" LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

United States

#341 May 10, 2012
CON-black sack suka wrote:
<quoted text>
Inadvertent and unintentional clue that the GAYback is in fact, gay.
The GAYback admitted one time before that he "lisps" when he actually vocalizes this. So that it comes out as:
"Ptttthhhhhhhtt" LMGDAO
LMGDAO!

Mofo is so pizzed he had to post 4 gawdayum times.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahha!

S.A.D.(don't be ashamed of what you are "jimmy")
NEXT!!

KBR.........."that" guy is a winner!

The gawdayum ownage is unreal.

thanks for always entertaining ole KBR, "jimmy"

I do wish you'd post that Flava Flave hate video again though. That is still some of the funniest shyte ole KBR has eva seen
Kornback Rattler

United States

#342 May 10, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
Why don't you use the ISP changing software and log in as Genevalove?
I take it back, this surpasses your Flave hate video..........it's gawdayum hillarious.

maggot.........."stop using maggot, everyone on here knows that I was the first to use it"

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's some funny shyte too "jimmy".

Try not to get so pizzed off, ole KBR is just having some fun with your dumbazz..........you should have grown accustomed over the years.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!

KBR WINS AGAIN!

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#343 May 11, 2012
CON-black-sack-luva wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute, GAYback, cute. Post using your registered name and try and pawn yourself off as the one, the only, USA ROCKS.
CON-vickT, "jimmy", USA ROCKS.........he's EVA where!!!!
LMGDAO Poor doofy little phagg.
BTW, you're right, ownage is a beatiful thing. LMGDAO
Well, "COX"ster, you may have figured out that I'm gay and only post openly using my registered profile but who gives a f88k?

Whether I post as who I really am using my registered account or I post when I'm not logged in you and the 1 or 2 others are still just what I have always said you are, "Deranged Beast Loving Racists".

BTW, "maggot", I can't wait to see your face when you find out how "owned" you've been thinking that I use that 'ol ISP changing software.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaaha

S.A.D.(We all know you do "jimmy")

NEXT!!

KBR gawdayum WINS AGAIN!!!!
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#344 May 11, 2012
GAYBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "COX"ster, you may have figured out that I'm gay and only post openly using my registered profile but who gives a f88k?
Whether I post as who I really am using my registered account or I post when I'm not logged in you and the 1 or 2 others are still just what I have always said you are, "Deranged Beast Loving Racists".
BTW, "maggot", I can't wait to see your face when you find out how "owned" you've been thinking that I use that 'ol ISP changing software.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaaha
S.A.D.(We all know you do "jimmy")
NEXT!!
KBR gawdayum WINS AGAIN!!!!
Now, don't you feel better, ya doofy little phagg? Was that so hard?

And GAYback, the registered users "Genevalove" and "Vick Hater" are without a doubt you. You are the only one gay enough to go to such extent and spend that much effort on being a dumb SOB.

Now stay out of the closet, ya doofy little phagg. Stop with the games and just be your "ass"inine self........it's what you do best and what your life partner is so in love with.

LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

Artesia, NM

#345 May 12, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
And GAYback, the registered users "Genevalove" and "Vick Hater" are without a doubt you. You are the only one gay enough to go to such extent and spend that much effort on being a dumb SOB.
LMHDAO!

Now that my lil "jimmy" is a perfect example of just how f88king much I own your maggot azz.

GAWDAYUM! THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHYTE!

I'm starting to feel bad for your dumbazz.
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#346 May 12, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
LMHDAO!
Now that my lil "jimmy" is a perfect example of just how f88king much I own your maggot azz.
GAWDAYUM! THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHYTE!
I'm starting to feel bad for your dumbazz.
GAYback, log in, use your registered account and "phagg up". It's OK, ya doofy little phagg, you're completely anonymous.

How's the life partner?

Too GD funny, just way, way too GD funny!
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#347 May 12, 2012
GAYback, someone really loves giving you "hearts". Do you let your life partner read all of your posts? He sure does love you.

You should let him "pitch" and you "catch" tonight.

Thank him properly for all those "stars". LMGDAO

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#348 May 12, 2012
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm your gayass down, "Ellen".
LMGDAO.......ownage, it's a beautiful thing.
great post jim. it's not at all pathetic that you can't remember who you're posting as. this is without a doubt the biggest mistake you've ever made in your career of being a loser. too bad i'm the only lackey left on here. this is the type of failure that leaves useless haters like us in awe of you. you are our god of worthlessness.
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#349 May 12, 2012
GAYback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
great post jim. it's not at all pathetic that you can't remember who you're posting as. this is without a doubt the biggest mistake you've ever made in your career of being a loser. too bad i'm the only lackey left on here. this is the type of failure that leaves useless haters like us in awe of you. you are our god of worthlessness.
You "pitching" or "catching" tonight, GAYback?

LMGDAO

You're such a doofy little phagg.

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#350 May 12, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
You "pitching" or "catching" tonight, GAYback?
LMGDAO
You're such a doofy little phagg.
good post jim. it's not at all pathetic that you've used so many names you still think everyone does the same thing you do.
please give us haters more lessons in being a loser like you did when you forgot to sign out of the acct you've been claiming isn't you for years. that was the most colossal mistake you could have made and it made worthless people everywhere proud that you're our leader.

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#351 May 12, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
good post jim. it's not at all pathetic that you've used so many names you still think everyone does the same thing you do.
please give us haters more lessons in being a loser like you did when you forgot to sign out of the acct you've been claiming isn't you for years. that was the most colossal mistake you could have made and it made worthless people everywhere proud that you're our leader.
As much as I'd like to agree with you, I'm not the "COX-ster". Somehow, that sorry f88k found out that I'm gay and only post as the gay man that I am when I am logged into this account. The maggot believes that you are me and that I use "ISP changing software" to use various registered accounts.

The "derangers" have always been a bunch of stupid f88k's. The only one that had even a bit of sense is Leah. Even she has deserted these gawdayum MOE RON's and with good reason.

S.A.D.(we know you do "jimmy")

NEXT!!

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#352 May 13, 2012
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I'd like to agree with you, I'm not the "COX-ster". Somehow, that sorry f88k found out that I'm gay and only post as the gay man that I am when I am logged into this account. The maggot believes that you are me and that I use "ISP changing software" to use various registered accounts.
The "derangers" have always been a bunch of stupid f88k's. The only one that had even a bit of sense is Leah. Even she has deserted these gawdayum MOE RON's and with good reason.
S.A.D.(we know you do "jimmy")
NEXT!!
good post jim. your begging for any loser to believe you isn't pathetic at all. every second you waste on here since your major mistake just reinforces our belief in you as the god of uselessness.
Kornback Rattler

United States

#353 May 14, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
good post jim. your begging for any loser to believe you isn't pathetic at all. every second you waste on here since your major mistake just reinforces our belief in you as the god of uselessness.
It's hillarious that maggot thinks I'm the only person that thinks he's a POS.
Kornback Rattler

United States

#354 May 14, 2012
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
Even she has deserted these gawdayum MOE RON's and with good reason.
!!
A very rare moment of clarity, "jmmy". Perhaps there's hope for your maggot azz yet.
Kornback Rattler

United States

#355 May 14, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
You "pitching" or "catching" tonight, GAYback?
LMGDAO
You're such a doofy little phagg.
LMGDAO!

It's quite revealing just how much you think about mansex. "jimmy".
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#356 May 14, 2012
LMGDAO

(3) successive responses by the doofy little phagg within minutes of each other.

Can you say.........."OWNAGE "?

GAYback, log in, use your registered account, and "phagg up". It's OK, you're anonymous. LMGDAO

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#357 May 15, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
LMGDAO
(3) successive responses by the doofy little phagg within minutes of each other.
Can you say.........."OWNAGE "?
GAYback, log in, use your registered account, and "phagg up". It's OK, you're anonymous. LMGDAO
good post jim. yes, the ownage is amazing. the fact that you were checking so often that you knew the exact amount of time it took him to make those 3 posts indeed proves you are owned. oh wait, maybe that wasn't what you meant. no matter, us being owned is what's done such a great job in this fight against vick.
anyway, it's not at all pathetic that you keep up the charade after you're major blunder in posting. not pathetic at all.
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
neither is that mistake being the highlight of your losing effort at trying to stop vick. you are still an inspiration to us losers all over the world.

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#358 May 15, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hillarious that maggot thinks I'm the only person that thinks he's a POS.
jim is our hero, and the main reason we've done so well in the fight against vick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dogfighter tied to Michael Vick gets 13-plus years (Jun '08) May '17 Dog phart 309
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) May '17 Father Luke 989
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) May '17 AJJ 63
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Apr '17 Al Mitchell 1,320
News Falcons invite Vick back to Atlanta for Dome fi... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Flying Phart 2
Career Possibilities for Michael Vick? (Dec '16) Dec '16 Buddy Baker 1
Jim Evans of Virginia starts Mike Vick fan club (Aug '10) May '16 cuppamudd 85
More from around the web