Marcus Vick facing jail time in Montg...

Marcus Vick facing jail time in Montgomery County

Posted in the Michael Vick Forum

Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
The vick's..........these two give credence to the saying, "You can take the boy out of the hood but not the hood out of the boy".

Pure scum!

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Sounds to me like him and the girl involved deserved each other.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
Sounds to me like him and the girl involved deserved each other.
Really? The girl was only 15 years old when the wonderful marcus decided to start statutorily raping her.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The girl was only 15 years old when the wonderful marcus decided to start statutorily raping her.
And she kept allowing herself to be "statutorily raped" for 2 years without a complaint. It also appears she took a $40,000 settlement on a 6.3 million dollar lawsuit. That doesn't sound a little fishy to you ? Ya gotta admit, it wouldn't be the first time a woman tried to cash in on the stupidity of someone who may be rich one day. 15 is the new 20 today you know ? Especially if we're talking about a ghetto girl. They are well schooled in how to scam by that age and are already well schooled in having sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Apr 26 longtimeNFLfan 1,266
News SPORT OF THUGS -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr 25 toothache 8
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) Feb '16 Carolyn Lohmann 982
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Dec '15 Canadian Wolf 56
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 391
New Rules: Offensive Pass Interference (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dieselprof 1
News New York Jets: Wise decision cutting Matt Simms? (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 5
More from around the web