Vick, who knows, expresses disappointment over offseason player arrests

Full story: CBS Sports

It's not just NFL commissioner Roger Goodell who's fed up with player arrests. It's the players themselves, and if you don't believe me you weren't listening to the Giants' Osi Umenyiora last month or Philadelphia's Michael Vick this week.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Aug 6, 2012
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Oh, Gawwwwdaaaayum, would you just take a look at what this hypocrite POS vomited out of his mouth.

"It's disheartening," he said, "every time I see a player being arrested, especially when it's for pointless activity and things that easily could have been avoided. We all have to realize and appreciate the position we're in. We are role models, and you never know who's watching you --."

"I've seen more arrests this offseason than I've seen my 11 years since I came into the league" said Vick. "It's just getting gout of hand. I think these young guys are taking things for granted."

Someone please familiarize this idiotbastard with the phrase about the "pot calling the kettle black". Just too GD funny!

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

It makes me want to puke that Vick was even asked his opinion on this matter. He hasn't even been able to redeem himself with the public so what brain-dead reporter would be idiotic enough to seek out his opinion other than this one. His arrogance continues to amaze me. There are so many NFL players who have NOT committed any crimes and, quite the contrary, contribute to their communities constantly. Yet, they don't get any attention, and they don't get asked these questions. Ask Tebow how HE feels about all these arrests. Maybe I'll respect what he has to say.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Now the naysayers can read for themselves Vick's inability to reason. He obviously sees NOTHING wrong with his activity. And to criticize someone else for being arrested is brass.Vick needs a real good ass kickin' like he'd get here in my area by our pit owners who treat them as family.
Vick Hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Leah wrote:
Now the naysayers can read for themselves Vick's inability to reason. He obviously sees NOTHING wrong with his activity. And to criticize someone else for being arrested is brass.Vick needs a real good ass kickin' like he'd get here in my area by our pit owners who treat them as family.
Hopefully the Sociopath will get pummeled on the field much like last year..its legal ass kicking..and he is in much need of it!
There are many defensive players who would love to take his head off!!
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the Sociopath will get pummeled on the field much like last year..its legal ass kicking..and he is in much need of it!
There are many defensive players who would love to take his head off!!
I hope they beat him within an inch of his life but better yet I hope they totally humiliate that thug in front of millions.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Leah wrote:
The naysayers can't read anything for themselves. They are as arrogant and self-serving as Vick. You see it in their posts, the way we get attacked, and the ongoing excuses they make for him. Vick and his supporters are the classic reason why our society has sunk to an all time low when it comes to moral standards....they simply don't have them, don't care, and will never get them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••