Michael Vick on dogfight disgrace: 'I...

Michael Vick on dogfight disgrace: 'I have more to prove'

There are 123 comments on the MSNBC story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Michael Vick on dogfight disgrace: 'I have more to prove'. In it, MSNBC reports that:

It has been a long road to redemption for NFL quarterback Michael Vick, who was at the top of his game before pleading guilty in 2007 for his role in a dogfighting ring - a sentence that led to 19 months in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#121 Jul 20, 2012
dogs are not people wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you never see the ones that ask you questions ? Oh, that's right you do. You just have no answers. Hahahaha
You people are HILARIOUS today.
Dogs, do you work on Saturdays? Or Sundays? Maybe you should. I think this forum is getting to you. Why don't you take a break for awhile like I did. You seem to have reached a point where you just HAVE to say something to every post and it keeps coming out as inane gibberish and contributes absolutely nothing to the conversation and only serves as a minor annoyance to the rest of the conversationalists. Take a break for awhile.....it'll work wonders for your "conversating" abilities. Just watching out for ya.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#122 Jul 21, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what it is, I've not taken your man-crush on Tebow serious enough. I'll try harder from now on. ;)
You have proven my point with that idiotic comment. All I have said that Tebow is not yet a proven success or failure. It is too early to tell. Yet you unload on a law biding citizen of decent character in Tebow and strongly defend an ex-con in Vick. However. I am at least giving consideration to the possibility that Vick can redeem himself while you still minsdlessly trash Tebow every chance you get.
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#123 Jul 23, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you can tell us. I like how you capitalize the "IS". You just inadvertently revealed a little about your past. Now I'm beginning to see your purpose on here. You're most likely a former convict, undoubtedly a felon, who is irritated that the public is giving vick, also a former CON-vick-T and felon, a hard time.
No GD wonder your ass posts on here 24-7. No one wants to give a regular POS convict like yourself a job, huh?
Poor, mistreated "can't catch a break" convict! No wonder you say you don't support vick. You're probably pissed that he has skated so easily when a common jailbird like yourself has to struggle.
Now you can deny this all you want. Your little inadvertent mistake along with your presence on here 24 hours a day make what I'm saying a very good probability.
LMGDAO..........you're a POS convict yourself. Too funny, just too GD funny!
You nailed him. Good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Oct 14 RICK 1,295
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Sep 26 Debrat13 60
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) Jun '16 Lorajiron 983
Jim Evans of Virginia starts Mike Vick fan club (Aug '10) May '16 cuppamudd 85
News SPORT OF THUGS -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr '16 toothache 8
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 391
New Rules: Offensive Pass Interference (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dieselprof 1
More from around the web