New Rib Protector for Philadelphia Ea...

New Rib Protector for Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick Guaranteed to Avoid Injury

There are 38 comments on the Rant Sports story from Aug 29, 2012, titled New Rib Protector for Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick Guaranteed to Avoid Injury. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

It's highly unlikely that Vick can play a full season without injuring his ribs, let along play a full season without injuring any part of his body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
genevalove

Loganville, GA

#1 Aug 30, 2012
can u protect his toe,thumb,tongue,lip,eyelash,n ose,navel,ass,elbow,helmet,pad s,imaginary injuries.....
genevalove

Loganville, GA

#2 Aug 30, 2012
can you give the Beast a brain?
no helmet needed for this cretin
Vick Hater

El Dorado Hills, CA

#3 Aug 30, 2012
genevalove wrote:
can u protect his toe,thumb,tongue,lip,eyelash,n ose,navel,ass,elbow,helmet,pad s,imaginary injuries.....
Rumor has it that they are fitting the Vickster up with a dress for the opener..the hope is the big mean defensive linemen won't hit someone with a dress on!

“You can't hide”

Since: Aug 12

Atlantic Beach, FL

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Share these comments on your FB pages. It's so fun watching people ignore you.
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#5 Aug 31, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
Share these comments on your FB pages. It's so fun watching people ignore you.
The REALLY fun thing, rainbow, is how genevalove and vick hater control your pathetic ass. Monitoring their FB pages now huh? You're too GD simple to realize it but you're like a puppet on a string. Does your life partner know what you're doing?

Now dance boy! LMGDAO

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
The REALLY fun thing, rainbow, is how genevalove and vick hater control your pathetic ass. Monitoring their FB pages now huh? You're too GD simple to realize it but you're like a puppet on a string. Does your life partner know what you're doing?
Now dance boy! LMGDAO
Hell, if I don't visit their "public" pages who will ? 660 friends on Nancy's page don't give a shit about what she posts. I'm sure most of them laugh at her like I do. They damn sure don't support her. Can't drag a comment out of any of them for the Vick nonsense she posts. Her hater page is a testament to the fact that no one cares about Vick anymore. 660 people and no comments except the same two dopes that are on here. Not even on non-Vick topics. What does that tell ya ?
Hater hides his friends list now, no doubt out of embarrassment. I wonder why he changed that Jimmy. Yeah, they own ME. Like a circus freak owns the guy paying to see him maybe.

Hey, you're off topic by the way. Some little bitch on here was just crying in his shirley temple over that.
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#7 Aug 31, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, if I don't visit their "public" pages who will ? 660 friends on Nancy's page don't give a shit about what she posts. I'm sure most of them laugh at her like I do. They damn sure don't support her. Can't drag a comment out of any of them for the Vick nonsense she posts. Her hater page is a testament to the fact that no one cares about Vick anymore. 660 people and no comments except the same two dopes that are on here. Not even on non-Vick topics. What does that tell ya ?
Hater hides his friends list now, no doubt out of embarrassment. I wonder why he changed that Jimmy. Yeah, they own ME. Like a circus freak owns the guy paying to see him maybe.
LMGDAO

You poor, simple minded, dim witted dolt. GD, boy, you just gave complete validation to what I said. Too funny, just way, way too GD funny!

Now, moron, spend a few more HOURS of your Friday night researching the FB pages of genevalove and vick hater. Your "simpleness" is amazing. LMGDAO
genevalove

Loganville, GA

#8 Aug 31, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Now dance boy! LMGDAO
look at the dancing monkey! he juggles like a good little simian.didnt realize how much quality time he spends researching bullshit!
may have to take his internet toy away.
ownage is so much responsibility!
genevalove

Loganville, GA

#9 Aug 31, 2012
is rainbowanalsmear stalking me?
I mean I Own his soul,but he must not infringe on
my civil liberties.
now dance to the music silly little puppet!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#10 Aug 31, 2012
I think it's great that Vick has all these haters while he counts his 100 million dollars. The great thing is he will never know who you haters are, nor will your insignificant lives affect his life in any way. So while you fill your hearts with hate and ill will for another human, you should wonder; who's really the bad person here? The man funding all these charities, or the people wishing bad on another person?
Vick Hater

El Dorado Hills, CA

#11 Aug 31, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're off topic by the way. Some little bitch on here was just crying in his shirley temple over that.
Hey Gayspot...I sure hope the Facebook police are paying you for all your work..I haven't changed anything on my facebook page, you better do more investigating..what else do you have to do anyway....Your life partner get tired of your gay a**?..Now dance for me my little Gaysplat puppet!!
genevalove

Loganville, GA

#12 Aug 31, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
I think it's great that Vick has all these haters while he counts his 100 million dollars. The great thing is he will never know who you haters are, nor will your insignificant lives affect his life in any way. So while you fill your hearts with hate and ill will for another human, you should wonder; who's really the bad person here? The man funding all these charities, or the people wishing bad on another person?
this rhetoric sounds familiar.its angry turdbird or another multiple of rectalrick gaysplat

vacaville

#13 Aug 31, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>this rhetoric sounds familiar.its angry turdbird or another multiple of rectalrick gaysplat
I don't understand what your implying. Are you saying im an angry eagles fan?

vacaville

#14 Aug 31, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand what your implying. Are you saying im an angry eagles fan?
*you're
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#15 Aug 31, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
It's societal rejects like you who continually contribute to the sickening decay of a decent society and unfortunate erosion of personal fortitude. Your limitations demean you, diminish you, and debase you. Sadly, you have no idea what I'm talking about and most likely never will. Normalcy will never be something you are familiar with and you will never have a favorable impact on anything.
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#16 Aug 31, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
look at the dancing monkey! he juggles like a good little simian.didnt realize how much quality time he spends researching bullshit!
may have to take his internet toy away.
ownage is so much responsibility!
You and vick hater completely "own" this fool. He is probably researching the internet for information on the two of you and monitoring your FB pages day in and day out. LMGDAO

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#17 Aug 31, 2012
I don't usually do this, but I'm LMFAO !!!! You dolts spent the whole night on here after Jimbo says "spend a few more HOURS of your Friday night researching."
You all really hate it that your lives are pathetic and you can't do a thing about it. That's why you're here. 3 people talking to you is more than you ever get on FB or real life. Just look at how you pitifully sat in front of your PCs all night. Christ people, try getting out and enjoying the world a little. Vick sure is.

“You can't hide”

Atlantic Beach, FL

#18 Aug 31, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what your implying. Are you saying im an angry eagles fan?
They're just a pack of dopes who are friends outside this forum. Look at their FB pages and you'll see why. One's got 660 friends that won't give her the time of day. The other 2 losers are the only ones who talk to her.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.anthony.9822...

https://www.facebook.com/LOVE4GENEVA

https://www.facebook.com/steven.hoover.56

I guess they think it's okay that Vick has gotten everything they wanted kept from him, so long as they think they're "winning" an internet forum . Pretty sad really.

vacaville

#19 Aug 31, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>It's societal rejects like you who continually contribute to the sickening decay of a decent society and unfortunate erosion of personal fortitude. Your limitations demean you, diminish you, and debase you. Sadly, you have no idea what I'm talking about and most likely never will. Normalcy will never be something you are familiar with and you will never have a favorable impact on anything.
I saved a kid from car crash once. You don't know me. U think you do because I don't have the same extreme views on this subject. Your inaccurate depiction of me is ignorant. You don't know what I contribute to my community
Jim Evans Esq

Hampton, VA

#20 Sep 1, 2012
losers exposed wrote:
I don't usually do this, but I'm LMFAO !!!!
Hey rainbow, what does the big ol' "F" in front of AO stand for? I guess it's safe to say that you're "catching" tonight and not "pitching". How's the life partner doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Jul 22 Terry Egan 1,269
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Jul 18 Unxt 57
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) Jun '16 Lorajiron 983
Jim Evans of Virginia starts Mike Vick fan club (Aug '10) May '16 cuppamudd 85
News SPORT OF THUGS -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr '16 toothache 8
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 391
New Rules: Offensive Pass Interference (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dieselprof 1
More from around the web