First Prev
of 52
Next Last
cantstandhaters

Ypsilanti, MI

#1079 Aug 1, 2012
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, this "ghetto mentality" is not limited to the black race. The word regarding welfare handouts has spread like a wildfire. Everybody wants a piece of that pie. And you're right...it's sad that young girls just get pregnant, and sometimes don't even know who the father of the child is, and if parents are not help, they just get welfare. I'm quite proud that all 4 of my children were legal, and I was legally married with each one, and never had to go on welfare. Now they are grown, have children of their own, and have never been on welfare. With "heroes" like Michael Vick being acceptable, and welfare being the norm, do my grandchildren have the same chance I had? I don't think so.
You have to be the biggest liar on this forum, everytime you mention your children its a different number of children that you claim to have, take the time to read some of yur older comments LOL. The same could be applied to the "hero" Tom Brady, who also had a kid out of wedlock.......oh I forgot Brady is white, because we all know white folks don't have children out of "wedlock".

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#1080 Aug 1, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text>You have to be the biggest liar on this forum, everytime you mention your children its a different number of children that you claim to have, take the time to read some of yur older comments LOL. The same could be applied to the "hero" Tom Brady, who also had a kid out of wedlock.......oh I forgot Brady is white, because we all know white folks don't have children out of "wedlock".
You must be on crack dowhat. I have 4 children. If I ever indicated different, it must have been a typo as I have no need to say anything differently. As for white people having children out of "wedlock" that's an epidemic within all ethinc groups. Why don't you copy and paste some of my older posts and show me what you're talking about? Oh, I don't even know who Tom Brady is. Did he torture and kill some dogs too?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1081 Aug 1, 2012
cantstandhaters wrote:
<quoted text> The same could be applied to the "hero" Tom Brady, who also had a kid out of wedlock.......oh I forgot Brady is white, because we all know white folks don't have children out of "wedlock".
Poor Shaniqua-large-ass, just can't make a post without some BS racial overtones. Do you really want to go there, my little hoodrat? Because if you do, we can talk about the number of illegitimate children by race and I really don't think you would like the "facts".

Oh, what the hell, let me enlighten this ghetto dweller. Here are the "facts", Shaniqua-large-ass:

-the percentage of white children born to unmarried women is 29%

-the percentage of latino children born to unmarried women is 53%

-and the percentage of black children born to unmarried women is.......are you ready for this, Shaniqua-large-ass........73%.

Your POS dog killing hero added to this statistic, as probably you did also.

Now do you see, my little hoodrat, why you should really gather the "facts" before you make an idiot out of yourself?
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

#1082 Aug 1, 2012
Yes lardylaquetious; the hood is a mess, and getting uglier all the time.having babies without daddies is a real burden on taxpayers.
I guess you think you deserve to be taken care of by Whitey, but even liberal Whitey gets pissed at the overabundence of babies with lack of total responsibility.
Part of the cultures lack of success is their choice of role models.mike Vick?
$eriously, weekday a loser! venereal infected,ignorant,drug using killer.most would be ashamed to call him one theirs.
But, no; not the inner city pants falling off,hoods in hoodies.
Never a articulate, educated black man, but slop like vick.no wonder,u are all knocked up, welfare queens, looking for.sympathy ;yet u keep spreading ur legs for Any thug that walks by.then you ask y no one respects you.
Tom Brady is a class qb.yes he had a child without being married.
He has custody of both sons with his now wife.she is a beautiful international model.vicks lovely,is a semi retired stripper/hooker Fromthe seedier side of Atlanta.even with his millions,he couldn't f%ck his way out of the gutter.no Brady would have no desire to kill a dog. Tell me a white player that had ever fought and tortured dogs.tell me one!
Didn't think so.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#1083 Aug 1, 2012
genevalovetherealdeal wrote:
Yes lardylaquetious; the hood is a mess, and getting uglier all the time.having babies without daddies is a real burden on taxpayers.
I guess you think you deserve to be taken care of by Whitey, but even liberal Whitey gets pissed at the overabundence of babies with lack of total responsibility.
Part of the cultures lack of success is their choice of role models.mike Vick?
$eriously, weekday a loser! venereal infected,ignorant,drug using killer.most would be ashamed to call him one theirs.
But, no; not the inner city pants falling off,hoods in hoodies.
Never a articulate, educated black man, but slop like vick.no wonder,u are all knocked up, welfare queens, looking for.sympathy ;yet u keep spreading ur legs for Any thug that walks by.then you ask y no one respects you.
Tom Brady is a class qb.yes he had a child without being married.
He has custody of both sons with his now wife.she is a beautiful international model.vicks lovely,is a semi retired stripper/hooker Fromthe seedier side of Atlanta.even with his millions,he couldn't f%ck his way out of the gutter.no Brady would have no desire to kill a dog. Tell me a white player that had ever fought and tortured dogs.tell me one!
Didn't think so.
I think even a fool could get that straight along with the factual percentages provided by Jim. Ghetto trash like Vick has ghetto trash that finds him attractive and would beg to have sex with him. NO respectable,working,articulate black or white woman would spit on the thug
genevalovetherea ldeal

Grayson, GA

#1084 Aug 2, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>I think even a fool could get that straight along with the factual percentages provided by Jim. Ghetto trash like Vick has ghetto trash that finds him attractive and would beg to have sex with him. NO respectable,working,articulate black or white woman would spit on the thug
Which is y leah, we know Trash draws trash, scum loves scum.who will their next "hero" be?a rap star with drive bys?,a nfl illiterate who beats up his babys mama?
$ad,sad culture.almost like evolving is not part of their human experience.IN MOST westernized SOCIETIES, dogs are valuable companions, friend.
Go into the inner city and try and explain that dogs should not be chained, beaten, starved or fought.good luck with that! No wonder Vick is loved.no wonder the "just some.dogs"" is the constant explanation for his brutal torturing.
How does a civilized person look at the scarred, bodies or corpses of bait & fought dogs and not cry?
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#1085 Aug 2, 2012
genevalovetherealdeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is y leah, we know Trash draws trash, scum loves scum.who will their next "hero" be?a rap star with drive bys?,a nfl illiterate who beats up his babys mama?
$ad,sad culture.almost like evolving is not part of their human experience.IN MOST westernized SOCIETIES, dogs are valuable companions, friend.
Go into the inner city and try and explain that dogs should not be chained, beaten, starved or fought.good luck with that! No wonder Vick is loved.no wonder the "just some.dogs"" is the constant explanation for his brutal torturing.
How does a civilized person look at the scarred, bodies or corpses of bait & fought dogs and not cry?
There are those who walk this earth who are pure evil.They can and do hide behind a facade of normality but their treachery can be sensed if your feelings are in sync. These 'people' kill,torture,maim to feel better about their loser selves. Anger feels their hearts. Watch out-the defense humans are next and some have pair with their lives for a pair of tennis shoes,a jacket,a watch. Make no mistake:EVIL WALKS THE EARTH.It's like the evil ones take revenge on the innocent and those who would be somebody.IMO Vick is living a facade. He even marries in his loser bracket.
genevalovetherea ldeal loo

Grayson, GA

#1086 Aug 3, 2012
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>There are those who walk this earth who are pure evil.They can and do hide behind a facade of normality but their treachery can be sensed if your feelings are in sync. These 'people' kill,torture,maim to feel better about their loser selves. Anger feels their hearts. Watch out-the defense humans are next and some have pair with their lives for a pair of tennis shoes,a jacket,a watch. Make no mistake:EVIL WALKS THE EARTH.It's like the evil
ones take revenge on the innocent and those who would be somebody.IMO Vick is living a facade. He even marries in his loser bracket.
You know leah: we will be called racist for speaking the truth.
For all African Americans who love & protect their animals, only the highest esteem for their.sacrifice; Richard pryor,bill Cosby come to mind.unfortunately the majority think of dogs as a piece of garbage to be used and thrown away.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#1087 Aug 6, 2012
genevalovetherealdeal loo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know leah: we will be called racist for speaking the truth.
For all African Americans who love & protect their animals, only the highest esteem for their.sacrifice; Richard pryor,bill Cosby come to mind.unfortunately the majority think of dogs as a piece of garbage to be used and thrown away.
You said it well scum back to scum.Watch when Vick is free of football his home will be a dump-maybe a 3 million dollar dump but a dump nonetheless.Trash to trash.
genevalovetherea ldeal loo

Grayson, GA

#1088 Aug 7, 2012
you are correct wise lady!
let's hope the football "gods",give Vick his due karma.
last year was a start,finish him off along with the nasty eagles.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1089 Oct 19, 2012
USA ROCKS wrote:
You have a young adult, a professional NFL QB making millions of dollars a year who is admired by adults and looked upon as a role model by young kids. He has a bright future, a fiance and children. As he has been known to say "I have the world in my hands".
Why would someone like that choose to start, lead, and participate in a felonious criminal activity? An activity that was not only criminal but inhumane, vile, and sadistic in the truest sense of those words.
Why would someone, who on the outside appears normal, willingly and deliberately choose to embark upon an activity that takes innocent, voiceless, and defenseless dogs and force them to fight one another to the death? And, as if that is not repugnant enough, that same person would take dogs who did not meet his needs and execute them in some of the most horrific methods ever imagined.
This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.
This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.
This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.
This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death.
This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.
What was in the "mind" of Michael Vick when he tied a rope around the neck of one of his dogs to hang it and that dog was looking into his eyes with nothing but love and loyalty?
What was going through Vick's "mind" as he held one of those faithful dogs heads under water in a 5 gallon bucket and it struggled with all it's might to take one more breathe of air?
What was going through Vick's "mind" as he slammed one of these faithful dogs bodies against the ground and it screamed in pain after the first blow did not kill it? What was going through his "mind" when he had to perform this repeatedly as the dog struggled and cried and the life was slowly and brutally ravaged from it's body?
To find the answers to those questions I think we need to understand what goes on inside the mind of a sociopath. After all, a sociopath is someone who lacks a sense of moral responsibility and/or social conscience.
Moral responsibility means knowing right from wrong. I think we would all agree that what Michael Vick did was not only wrong but detestable in that it was an insult to the very normalcy and goodness of society.
Is Michael Vick a sociopath? Only you can answer that question, but choose wisely.
Your answer will reveal a lot about the type of person you are.
And they allowed this sick POS to own another innocent animal.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#1090 Oct 23, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
And they allowed this sick POS to own another innocent animal.
Good for him!
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1091 Oct 23, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him!
Why do they let mongoloid idiots roam unfettered on Topix? LMGDAO
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#1092 Oct 24, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him!
Mongoloid "idiots" have empathy. This true idiot is without a soul, a brain or a heart. He probably still thinks vick is a great "star." delusional,@szwipe.
GO FALCONS!!! WIPE VICK OFF THE CLEATS OF UR SHOES
genevalove

Lawrenceville, GA

#1095 Feb 8, 2013
D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a terrible thread. I'm going to try and have it removed from the forum. Michael never hurt a soul.
Mikevickisdead vickisdead,ookie b dead
Tralalalala...
Dy nasty!!!

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#1097 Feb 8, 2013
D_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a terrible thread. I'm going to try and have it removed from the forum. Michael never hurt a soul.
Very true. I do believe that people should have a voice regardless of how ridiculous the stance is so while the this thread is terrible, it should probably stay...even if it is so people can get a good laugh every now and then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Sep 18 Cowgirl 1,117
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) Sep 5 Phillygirl 981
Jets all wet, accept Pats' Ice Bucket Challenge Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 2
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Aug '14 matt 44
New England Patriots Will Silence Delusional Ne... Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 12
Why Geno Smith vs. Michael Vick Is 2014's Most ... Jul '14 Gym Socks 2
Eric Decker Set to Create His Own Legacy with t... Jul '14 Janitor 8

Michael Vick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE