Posted in the Michael Vick Forum

First Prev
of 52
Next Last

USA ROCKS

Since: Aug 08

Norfolk, VA

#1 May 8, 2009
You have a young adult, a professional NFL QB making millions of dollars a year who is admired by adults and looked upon as a role model by young kids. He has a bright future, a fiance and children. As he has been known to say "I have the world in my hands".

Why would someone like that choose to start, lead, and participate in a felonious criminal activity? An activity that was not only criminal but inhumane, vile, and sadistic in the truest sense of those words.

Why would someone, who on the outside appears normal, willingly and deliberately choose to embark upon an activity that takes innocent, voiceless, and defenseless dogs and force them to fight one another to the death? And, as if that is not repugnant enough, that same person would take dogs who did not meet his needs and execute them in some of the most horrific methods ever imagined.

This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.

This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.

This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.

This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death.

This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.

What was in the "mind" of Michael Vick when he tied a rope around the neck of one of his dogs to hang it and that dog was looking into his eyes with nothing but love and loyalty?

What was going through Vick's "mind" as he held one of those faithful dogs heads under water in a 5 gallon bucket and it struggled with all it's might to take one more breathe of air?

What was going through Vick's "mind" as he slammed one of these faithful dogs bodies against the ground and it screamed in pain after the first blow did not kill it? What was going through his "mind" when he had to perform this repeatedly as the dog struggled and cried and the life was slowly and brutally ravaged from it's body?

To find the answers to those questions I think we need to understand what goes on inside the mind of a sociopath. After all, a sociopath is someone who lacks a sense of moral responsibility and/or social conscience.

Moral responsibility means knowing right from wrong. I think we would all agree that what Michael Vick did was not only wrong but detestable in that it was an insult to the very normalcy and goodness of society.

Is Michael Vick a sociopath? Only you can answer that question, but choose wisely.

Your answer will reveal a lot about the type of person you are.
New York

Boca Raton, FL

#2 May 8, 2009
He most certainly is and if the above description doesn't make you cringe, maybe it's time for you to be checked out by a psychiatrist.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#3 May 8, 2009
Anybody who can do those things to any living creature is a sick, twisted person even if they do not meet the entire definition of being a sociopath. It sickens me even more to know that this type of behavior is still going on in places all over the US and the world.
Great post USA!!

scott fire-rescue

Since: Apr 09

Monroeville, PA

#4 May 8, 2009
i don`t think he is but i sure know you wackpackers are wackos....and Relaxa well

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), as defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a single person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. The diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness; in addition, symptoms cannot be due to drug use or medical condition. Earlier versions of the DSM named the condition multiple personality disorder (MPD), and the term is still used by the ICD-10.

There is a great deal of controversy surrounding the topic. There are many commonly disputed points about DID. These viewpoints critical of DID can be quite varied, with some taking the position that DID does not actually exist as a valid medical diagnosis, and others who think that DID may exist but is either always or usually an adverse side effect of therapy. DID diagnoses appear to be almost entirely confined to the North American continent,[1][2][3] adding to the possibility that DID may not be a legitimate diagnosis.

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta, GA

#5 May 8, 2009

scott fire-rescue

Since: Apr 09

Monroeville, PA

#6 May 8, 2009
yes you are Ralexa

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), as defined by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a single person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. The diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness; in addition, symptoms cannot be due to drug use or medical condition. Earlier versions of the DSM named the condition multiple personality disorder (MPD), and the term is still used by the ICD-10.

There is a great deal of controversy surrounding the topic. There are many commonly disputed points about DID. These viewpoints critical of DID can be quite varied, with some taking the position that DID does not actually exist as a valid medical diagnosis, and others who think that DID may exist but is either always or usually an adverse side effect of therapy. DID diagnoses appear to be almost entirely confined to the North American continent,[1][2][3] adding to the possibility that DID may not be a legitimate diagnosis.

“STOP animal abuse”

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 8, 2009
Ban Michael Vick from the NFL-Permanently
Target:Roger Goodell, NFL Commissioner
Sponsored by: Caroline Bishop
Michael Vick has openly admitted to the fighting, torture, and murder of many pitbulls on his land in Virginia. These dogs were not only fought but murdered in some of the most brutal ways-beating, drowning, hanging, and even electrocution. For the horrible crimes that Michael Vick has committed, he was sentenced to a mere 23 months in prison, and now his lawyers are announcing that he should be out of prison and in a halfway house any day now. This petition is to encourage the NFL to not reinstate Michael Vick into the NFL EVER! Professional Athletes are Role Models to our Nations youth, whether they want to be or not. Young children look up to them and emulate them. Michael Vick should never be allowed to play professional football again. To read more about the Michael Vick dogs go to http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/...

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#9 May 8, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com /1/stop-NFL-from-reinstating-M ichaelVick
yes he is
ditto

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#11 May 8, 2009
9:45 am PST, Jan 7, Brian Gatleri, California
When I read this petition for the first time I thought,'OK, well let him free, why not. But then I decided to get myself some information about that case. I was shocked. He is in jail because he is a disgusting, sadist, animal torturer. And for such a person someone makes a petition to get him out of jail? I can imagine the 'quality' of the person who made this petition.

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#13 May 8, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
9:45 am PST, Jan 7, Brian Gatleri, California
When I read this petition for the first time I thought,'OK, well let him free, why not. But then I decided to get myself some information about that case. I was shocked. He is in jail because he is a disgusting, sadist, animal torturer. And for such a person someone makes a petition to get him out of jail? I can imagine the 'quality' of the person who made this petition.
ditto
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...
DOWHATITDO2U

Detroit, MI

#14 May 8, 2009
Mike Vick Supporters -

Don't bother to comment on this biased, made-up thread.
Flute

Goodrich, MI

#15 May 8, 2009
Oh, God, yes. Mike Vick is a most dangerous sociopath.
New York

Boca Raton, FL

#16 May 9, 2009
DOWHATITDO2U wrote:
Mike Vick Supporters -
Why is it you're such a dumdum, doodoo? No one ever said he shouldn't be allowed to return to society and be able to make a living. He just doesn't have the right to be returned to celebrity status because he doesn't deserve it. And just so you know all the other jocks that messed up shouldn't be there either but unfortunately it's people like you that keep them there.

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#17 May 9, 2009
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it you're such a dumdum, doodoo? No one ever said he shouldn't be allowed to return to society and be able to make a living. He just doesn't have the right to be returned to celebrity status because he doesn't deserve it. And just so you know all the other jocks that messed up shouldn't be there either but unfortunately it's people like you that keep them there.
ditto and amen

“speak out against animal abuse”

Since: Feb 08

Sarasota

#19 May 12, 2009
Back up
Florida favorite

Jonesville, MI

#20 May 13, 2009
A sociopath and a genetic stain
JUSTICE SEEKER

Norfolk, VA

#21 May 13, 2009
Florida favorite wrote:
A sociopath and a genetic stain
The JUSTICE SEEKER agrees.
CON-VICK

Norfolk, VA

#22 May 13, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
Ban Michael Vick from the NFL-Permanently
Target:Roger Goodell, NFL Commissioner
Sponsored by: Caroline Bishop
Michael Vick has openly admitted to the fighting, torture, and murder of many pitbulls on his land in Virginia. These dogs were not only fought but murdered in some of the most brutal ways-beating, drowning, hanging, and even electrocution. For the horrible crimes that Michael Vick has committed, he was sentenced to a mere 23 months in prison, and now his lawyers are announcing that he should be out of prison and in a halfway house any day now. This petition is to encourage the NFL to not reinstate Michael Vick into the NFL EVER! Professional Athletes are Role Models to our Nations youth, whether they want to be or not. Young children look up to them and emulate them. Michael Vick should never be allowed to play professional football again. To read more about the Michael Vick dogs go to http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/...
Ban this killer of innocent, voiceless, defenseless animals.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story...
VICK SUX

Norfolk, VA

#26 May 13, 2009
DOWHATITDO2U wrote:
Mike Vick Supporters -
YOU ARE DISEASED.

HUMANITY

Norfolk, VA

#27 May 13, 2009
DOWHATITDO2U wrote:
Mike Vick Supporters -
YOU ARE DISEASED IN BODY, MIND, AND SOUL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Dec 7 Steve in 1,301
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Dec 4 cobra 62
Michael Vick mailing address (Aug '06) Jun '16 Lorajiron 983
Jim Evans of Virginia starts Mike Vick fan club (Aug '10) May '16 cuppamudd 85
News SPORT OF THUGS -- Courant.com (Aug '07) Apr '16 toothache 8
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 391
New Rules: Offensive Pass Interference (Oct '15) Oct '15 Dieselprof 1
More from around the web