2 charged in Kan. with training dogs for fighting

Mar 25, 2013 Full story: El Paso Times 8

Federal authorities in Kansas said Monday that they broke up a dogfighting operation that included training pit bulls to fight in Kansas, Missouri and Texas by chaining the dogs to treadmills for hours at a time and using live chickens as bait.

Read more
just do it

Northampton, PA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Considering they are always the ones who start these threads, I'd say the fact that the haters haven't touched this story proves that their hate for Vick is more important than recent events in animal abuse. Good thing you spend all that time on ancient history. It's doing wonderful things in the here and now.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
just do it wrote:
Considering they are always the ones who start these threads, I'd say the fact that the haters haven't touched this story proves that their hate for Vick is more important than recent events in animal abuse. Good thing you spend all that time on ancient history. It's doing wonderful things in the here and now.
The fact that you personally know no one on here and can enable yourself to actually come to these asinine inferences illustrates how monumentally ignorant you really are.

No conjecture there, maggot, pure fact! That's here and that's now. LMGDAO
just do it

Northampton, PA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you personally know no one on here and can enable yourself to actually come to these asinine inferences illustrates how monumentally ignorant you really are.
No conjecture there, maggot, pure fact! That's here and that's now. LMGDAO
Asinine inferences ? You mean like the way you call everyone who doesn't agree with you, gay ? Yeah, good thing you never make asinine inferences.
Oh, and see if this sounds vaguely familiar.... if someone says you don't care about animals, and it's not true, you simply ignore them. A lot of do as I say, not as I do going on there... maggot.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#4 Mar 27, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Asinine inferences ? You mean like the way you call everyone who doesn't agree with you, gay ? Yeah, good thing you never make asinine inferences.
"everyone"?????? For someone who places so much importance on truth and the ability to prove what they say you sure love to make a fool of yourself. But that's no surprise. Hypocrisy and stupidity have always been trademarks of the illiterates and morons who support, defend and excuse a human POS like vick.
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and see if this sounds vaguely familiar.... if someone says you don't care about animals, and it's not true, you simply ignore them. A lot of do as I say, not as I do going on there... maggot.
I think you have me confused with someone else. I really don't give a good gawd-damn of your perception of how I feel about animals. Please, do better.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
"everyone"?????? For someone who places so much importance on truth and the ability to prove what they say you sure love to make a fool of yourself. But that's no surprise. Hypocrisy and stupidity have always been trademarks of the illiterates and morons who support, defend and excuse a human POS like vick.
<quoted text>
I think you have me confused with someone else. I really don't give a good gawd-damn of your perception of how I feel about animals. Please, do better.
"Hypocrisy and stupidity have always been trademarks of the illiterates and morons"
You contradicted yourself twice in this thread alone.

"I really don't give a good gawd-damn of your perception"
You should try proving it by practicing what you preach.

CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#6 Mar 27, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hypocrisy and stupidity have always been trademarks of the illiterates and morons"
You contradicted yourself twice in this thread alone.
"I really don't give a good gawd-damn of your perception"
You should try proving it by practicing what you preach.
You are extremely boring and practically lack any type of sense. Go watch some vick running highlights and pleasure yourself.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#7 Mar 27, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
You are extremely boring and practically lack any type of sense. Go watch some vick running highlights and pleasure yourself.
Wow, I really thought that after your extended hiatus you'd be able to come up with better than something Vick Hater would say. Apparently it did you no good at all.
leah

Staffordsville, KY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
I hope these thugs get a solid year and haveto wear kool-aid on their lips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Mar 16 Tropix1973 47
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) Mar 8 Kim Miller 1,197
Brady and New England fraud Jan '15 james stafford 2
News New York Jets Should Pursue QB Ryan Fitzpatrick Jan '15 Cypress SpermBank 8
vick doesn't run enough Dec '14 Hampton Roads 2
News Big moves: Jets sign Vick and release Sanchez (Mar '14) Nov '14 Zack 15
News Marcus Vick in custody at Newport News jail (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 164
More from around the web