Vick cites hiring of coach Mudd as st...

Vick cites hiring of coach Mudd as start of his Eagles woes

There are 2 comments on the NFL story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Vick cites hiring of coach Mudd as start of his Eagles woes. In it, NFL reports that:

Michael Vick hasn't been nearly as effective in Philadelphia since his standout 2010 season with the Eagles .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL.

Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
From the article:

Vick said that "in hindsight" the old system worked out better for him. Vick is just trying to be forthright, but this comes across as finger-pointing on the way out the door. He's throwing Mudd under the bus.

There are a lot of people that don't seem thrilled with Mudd's work in Philadelphia, but Vick's failure as a leader to recognize his own short-comings and role in the team's demise is not a new problem.

Now there's the true POS, felon revealing himself. Always has to be someone else's fault other than him.

I can't be the fact that he's just not a decent QB who can't read defenses and was ignorant and stupid enough to throw a 140 million dollar career down the drain so he could enjoy savaging the hell out of innocent animals could it. Hey, I know dog killer, blame your failures on your friends and family, you did it before.
Vick Hater

Rancho Cordova, CA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
So typical of the sociopath, spread the blame, its never his fault...wasn't his fault he killed all the dogs either, "The Devil made him do it"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Vick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's Email Address (Nov '08) 31 min Capo 1,253
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Wed Fart news 391
Is it illegal to shoot Canadian Geese? (Feb '09) Nov 19 geese are great 55
New Rules: Offensive Pass Interference Oct '15 Dieselprof 1
News SPORT OF THUGS -- (Aug '07) Sep '15 Fart news 6
News New York Jets: Wise decision cutting Matt Simms? Jun '15 tom wingo 5
News Tom Brady suspended four games, Patriots lose d... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 64
More from around the web