Shooter of Jaguar receives life term

Shooter of Jaguar receives life term

There are 1 comment on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Dec 19, 2009, titled Shooter of Jaguar receives life term. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

The man convicted of attempted first-degree murder in the shooting of former Jacksonville Jaguars offensive lineman Richard Collier has been given a life sentence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Angel

Washington, DC

#1 Jan 8, 2010
My goodness life in prison is too kind for the man who not only ruined Richard Collier's career as an NFL Player, but his life in general. Is it life with or with parole?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Giants Rumors: Could Michael Turner be... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Forget the Alamo 3
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Jacquizz Rodgers stands to benefit as Atlanta F... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lewis hasty 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Report: Falcons to part ways with RB Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 Saluki Rod 1
News Divisional Round 2012: Breaking Down the Atlant... (Jan '13) Jan '13 PezoCon 2
News Ryan throws 3 TD passes, Falcons rout Giants 34-0 (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 8
More from around the web