Michael Turner's 70 yards rushing, TD...

Michael Turner's 70 yards rushing, TD good enough against Vikin...

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 21, 2008, titled Michael Turner's 70 yards rushing, TD good enough against Vikin.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Atlanta's Michael Turner is tackled by the Vikings' Antoine Winfield Sunday at the Metrodome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Clancy

AOL

#1 Dec 21, 2008
If we don't make the play offs we don't deserve to. We are our worst enemy.
"Fumbleitis". I am watching the Panthers , Giants game. A mimimum of penaltys, and a rare fumble. Do they have better players? I don't know. Do they have better coaching? That would be my guess. I know in watching this game, the Giants are very adept at holding and knowing when to let go. I can see it, but maybe it isn't enough to warrant calling it. I guess if you can get the pads and hold, and the shirt doesn't pull out it's not holding. No, I am not a fan of either team.
And, to think we have them next Sunday!
Archangel

Rochester, MN

#2 Dec 22, 2008
Yeah. I know. But as far as "fumblitis" goes, how many Vikes did it? As many games as AD's saved MN's bacon in, he actually costed this one, IMO. Childress didn't cause AD's fumbles. TJax didn't cause 'em. Jackson had one of his own. Otherwise, he played pretty good. The "D" looked good enough to win, even without Pat. Oh, and that last play of MN's? The pass was accurate, and it WAS pass interference. But it was the fumbles that actually costed the game for MN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Giants Rumors: Could Michael Turner be... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Forget the Alamo 3
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Jacquizz Rodgers stands to benefit as Atlanta F... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lewis hasty 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Report: Falcons to part ways with RB Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 Saluki Rod 1
News Divisional Round 2012: Breaking Down the Atlant... (Jan '13) Jan '13 PezoCon 2
News Ryan throws 3 TD passes, Falcons rout Giants 34-0 (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 8
More from around the web