5 keys to beating the Atlanta Falcons

Full story: TwinCities.com

The Falcons are usually good for a touchdown in the first quarter. 2. Focus on Turner: Given his 244-pound frame, Michael Turner is effective later in games.
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2008
Mac Attack

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

REVENGE is a great motivator (see 1998) and paybacks are a b**ch (see 2008)
I hope the Vikings destroy the buzzards on every single play today.
SKOL VIKINGS!

Since: Oct 08

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

You can list 5 keys to victory, you can list 10, 15, ect.... REALLY now... we just need to do what we did to Arizona- as soon as the whistle blows, pin back our ears, and KICK THEIR DAMN ARSES!!! SKOL VIKINGS!
Archangel

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Attack the QB. Long & sustained offensive drives. Down field shots to Berrian occasionally. Keep their offense off the field. Blast 'em with heavy AD attacks in the 2nd half especially. Vikes by 10.
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

I am sure enjoying the FALCONS GAME!! LOL The CHOKINGS are who I thought they were!!!! 4 turnovers!!! AF stands for all fumble!! Tblack can not hang onto the rock like he does his own!! lolololol
40for60

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

bIG JOHN FROM WI wrote:
I am sure enjoying the FALCONS GAME!! LOL The CHOKINGS are who I thought they were!!!! 4 turnovers!!! AF stands for all fumble!! Tblack can not hang onto the rock like he does his own!! lolololol
The Chokings play tomorrow night agains da bears.
A racist besides? Fits your resume'.
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

I am sure enjoying this game, 24 to 7 for the FALCONS!! Tomorrow night I get to root for the Bears!! lololol
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

maybe the chokings QB will show up at the press conference with a white mink coat on like fumblepepper used to!! I'm sure all you minnesotans can identify with that!!
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

4th and SEVEN and the chokings come up a little short!! can you spell DAGGER!!!!! I LUV THE FALCONS!!
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

WILL THE REAL CHOKINGS PLZ STAND UP!
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

WHAT A THOROUGHLY ENJOYABLE GAME TO LISTEN TO!! YA GOTTA ADMIRE THOSE DIRTY BIRDS JUST KILLING THE SUPPOSED #1 DEFENSE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!
Mr T

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Can't really rip Chilly for this one. There were a number of millionaire athletes who couldn't hang onto the ball. I have a buddy who has spent the last 25 years working/coaching for two different NFL teams. Once, when I called him to congratulate him on an upset win, he said: We put together a winning game plan, but the players on the field need to implement it.
40for60

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

bIG JOHN FROM WI wrote:
WHAT A THOROUGHLY ENJOYABLE GAME TO LISTEN TO!! YA GOTTA ADMIRE THOSE DIRTY BIRDS JUST KILLING THE SUPPOSED #1 DEFENSE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!
Glad you could join us on this Vikings board, hopefull we can play them again this year, as 5 turnovers will kill any team. Say John, does your team have any hopes of post season play? HOWL!!!!
Presents

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Vikes GAVE it away!
Thanks a LOT SHARPER, for not just covering that matt ryan fumble in the endzone, THAT was the difference, AND all those other turnovers didn't help!!!!!!!!!!
40for60

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Judged:

Archangel wrote:
Attack the QB. Long & sustained offensive drives. Down field shots to Berrian occasionally. Keep their offense off the field. Blast 'em with heavy AD attacks in the 2nd half especially. Vikes by 10.
A serious problem hanging onto the ball, or else it would have been a good game. Can GB beat the Bears tomorrow? Stranger things have happened.
Mr T

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

bIG JOHN FROM WI wrote:
I think that if you check the stats the Vikings defense did much better than the Falcons...
bIG JOHN FROM WI

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

Judged:

Mr T wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that if you check the stats the Vikings defense did much better than the Falcons...
LOL YA SAP, THE CHOKINGS LOST, AND TOMORROW THE BEARS ARE GONNA WIN, AND THEN WIN THE DIVISION!!(I HOPE) LOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••