Questions for Atlanta Falcons Running...

Questions for Atlanta Falcons Running Back Jerious Norwood

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from May 26, 2009, titled Questions for Atlanta Falcons Running Back Jerious Norwood. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Drafted out of Mississippi State University in the third round of the 2006 NFL Draft, Norwood has quietly entrenched himself as the second back in an explosive Atlanta Falcons offense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Crary, ND

#1 May 28, 2009
Hes a great back to be honest i was dissapointed that turner went 2 ATL becuz i wanted to see Norwood with the ball more. Now im glad that ATL picked 33 up and now Turner and Norwood are a good 1 2 punch. with the addition of gonzalez we have threats all over the place with Ryan at QB and Roddy White, Mike Jenkins and Harry Douglas at WR and the new TE tony Gonzalez they will be a great team in 09. ATL might have a tough schedule next year with a teams like the patriots, Cowboys and the new improved miami Dolphins. Atlanta did a very good job in the draft this year picking defensive players in 6 of the 7 rounds they had. LOOK OUT EVERYONE cuz the FALCONS arnt affraid to show you the BIRD. RED RUSH in HOTLANTA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Giants Rumors: Could Michael Turner be... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Forget the Alamo 3
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Jacquizz Rodgers stands to benefit as Atlanta F... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lewis hasty 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Report: Falcons to part ways with RB Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 Saluki Rod 1
News Divisional Round 2012: Breaking Down the Atlant... (Jan '13) Jan '13 PezoCon 2
News Ryan throws 3 TD passes, Falcons rout Giants 34-0 (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 8