Five reasons to marvel at the Atlanta...

Five reasons to marvel at the Atlanta Falcons

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 20, 2008, titled Five reasons to marvel at the Atlanta Falcons. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

That would represent a six-game turnaround from last season's 4-12 record. Just as impressive, they are playing in a much-improved NFC South where the worst team is still .500. 2. Franchise facelift: Michael ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Archangel

Rochester, MN

#1 Dec 21, 2008
Yes yes, very impressive... Go back to the first few games of the season, and look at The Vikings. Wether it's in vogue for some people to rip on 'em or not, THEY'VE staged a pretty decent turn-around themselves. Back in early October we had to listen to those arrogant jack*$$ cheeseturds, Then, it was the Chicago crowd. Now, Gay Bay is kissing The Kitties at the bottom of the pond, and Chicago has to hope something bad happens to MN so they'd have a dog's chance in hell of sneaking into the play-offs... THIS is justice. Beating Atlanta would be sweet. Kicking major rectum would be awesome!
jeb

United States

#2 Dec 21, 2008
have to say i have been silently rooting for the ATL throughout this season (guess i am over 99 finally). i liked the burner in diego behind LT and definitely respected ryan coming out of BC. abraham is also a truly special player. i always thought vick held them back in a lot of ways. anyway those favorable feelings are all gone now. skol vikings, hammer those dirty birds!
Clancy

AOL

#3 Dec 21, 2008
Yes, I marvel at the Atlanta Falcons too. I am watching the game and really don't like very well what I am seeing. FUMBLES! I am a little concerned about Adrian, and his fumbles. I think the opposing teams have found a chink in his armour, plus the fact they really key on him. Either put Chester Taylor in the backfield with AD, or let him come out for a rest and let Chester work on them. Just an idea. I'm no expert, but it seems as though AP has been fumbling a lot. Last week, three?, but we were lucky to recover them. I was hoping we wouldn't have to sweat out next week.
Clancy

AOL

#4 Dec 21, 2008
I hope we don't continue to put all the blame on Childress. He isn't causing the fumbles. I am getting a little worried about the person,persons doing the fumbling.
It is beginning to to be a habit. I don't know what the solution would be to combat the other team putting 8, and 9 men in the box. I would suggest trying to score first and cut down on the turnovers.
Philly Viking

Swarthmore, PA

#5 Dec 21, 2008
As I said yesterday...TJack is NOT READY for this type of pressure....
Philly Viking

Swarthmore, PA

#6 Dec 21, 2008
Childress DOES deserve the damn blame. Had it not been for his total misjudgement of this QB situation, we'd be resting our starters right now.
jeb

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2008
tavi hardly lost that game for us.
vomitpig

Capron, IL

#8 Dec 21, 2008
well, that game sucked ...
Richard Pederson

AOL

#9 Dec 21, 2008
Vikings team, Once again you have broke my heart. Ive been a fan since day one. Five turnovers!!!! But like someone said these are the Vikings. Should we as Vikings fans settle for less? I will tell you one thing, if i was a monster like McKinni I would not stand there like a retard while Adrian made a fumble by bumping the ball against my leg!!! I say Mckinni is an underachiever.
jeb

United States

#10 Dec 21, 2008
what lost this game was classic vikings. what lost the game were people talking about getting pat williams back for the playoffs, instead of preparation for a game. what lost this game was a lack of urgency and a lack of intensity from the opening to the final snap. tavi is a part of that but it is not his responsibility to make sure everyone one the team is ready to play the best game they have played in their life to achieve something that they have wanted their entire lives. atlanta at home!!!?? fire klink! skol vikings!
Philly Viking

Swarthmore, PA

#11 Dec 21, 2008
Excuse me? How many fumbles did he lose? How many dink and dunk passes that don't keep the DB's back? Please...I don't blame TJack. He's simply not ready. This piece of turd f'ng coach must go.
AtlantaFan1

Chestnut Mountain, GA

#12 Dec 22, 2008
Hey, w/o those fumbles it is easy to see how the Vikes dominate that game. You have a dangerous team that will be there at the end. When they learn to hang on to the rock, look out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Giants Rumors: Could Michael Turner be... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Forget the Alamo 3
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Jacquizz Rodgers stands to benefit as Atlanta F... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lewis hasty 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Report: Falcons to part ways with RB Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 Saluki Rod 1
News Divisional Round 2012: Breaking Down the Atlant... (Jan '13) Jan '13 PezoCon 2
News Ryan throws 3 TD passes, Falcons rout Giants 34-0 (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 8
More from around the web