Hester And Chargers Run Past Cowboys

Hester And Chargers Run Past Cowboys

There are 43 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Aug 10, 2008, titled Hester And Chargers Run Past Cowboys. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

Rookie Jacob Hester , a third round pick out of LSU, had 13 carries for 49 yards and two touchdowns to lead the San Diego Chargers in a rout of the Dallas Cowboys , 31-17, in the preseason opener for both ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
xX619Xx

San Diego, CA

#42 Aug 19, 2008
newanarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, we're not, I guess that makes you ****.
I'm rubber you're glue...
xX619Xx

San Diego, CA

#43 Aug 19, 2008
newanarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, we're not, I guess that makes you ****.
sorry I hit enter. I was going to finish with ...you guys sound like my kids in the car.
xX619Xx

San Diego, CA

#44 Aug 19, 2008
And Cowgirls fans, if it's just one drive, don't base your season on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Turner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Giants Rumors: Could Michael Turner be... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Forget the Alamo 3
News Now a Falcon, Steven Jackson set to face origin... (Sep '13) Sep '13 decervant4 8
News Jacquizz Rodgers stands to benefit as Atlanta F... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lewis hasty 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Report: Falcons to part ways with RB Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 Saluki Rod 1
News Divisional Round 2012: Breaking Down the Atlant... (Jan '13) Jan '13 PezoCon 2
News Ryan throws 3 TD passes, Falcons rout Giants 34-0 (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 8
More from around the web