Super Bowl hero warns of 'anarchy,' if NY approves gay marriage

There are 7 comments on the CNN story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Super Bowl hero warns of 'anarchy,' if NY approves gay marriage. In it, CNN reports that:

Former Giants receiver David Tyree says passage of New York's same-sex marriage billl would lead to "anarchy." The New York State Assembly approves a same-sex marriage bill The bill also must clear the Republican-controlled State Senate where its fate is uncertain Former New York Giant David Tyree is a hero from Super Bowl XLII He disapproves of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Marcos

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Blacks are the most bigoted bunch of useless jerks.
Marcos

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Sorry but I'm so tired of all the anti-gay slurs coming from minorities - they just don't see the irony, do they?
Mark

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Ignorant people always claim the end is near when something will happen they don't like...fear is their tool...made from hate
EquinsuOcha

Gordonsville, TN

#6 Jun 17, 2011
Marcos wrote:
Sorry but I'm so tired of all the anti-gay slurs coming from minorities - they just don't see the irony, do they?
Let's see, he was born black, but gays choose to have sex with people of the same sex......no irony detected......
AzStateAlum

Sausalito, CA

#8 Jul 11, 2011
Comments like David Tyrees usually indicate that they're in the closet, remember this post 5 or 10 years from now when he comes out.
john

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2011
anarchy? oh noes!
do it again! do it again!
john

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2011
Marcos wrote:
Blacks are the most bigoted bunch of useless jerks.
Marcos, apparently you don't see the irony of generalized bitching about another group's generalized bitching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Strahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ray Guy Inducted Into Hall of Fame (Aug '14) Aug '14 Tank of Champions 10
News Michael Strahan threatened by man with knife at... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Forgot 1
News Sansevere's Blog: Vikings took breaks before th... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing bear Fan 1
News Parcells, Sapp, Carter among 7 Hall inductees (Feb '13) Feb '13 Childress 2
News Romney a Snooki, 'Modern Family' fan (Sep '12) Sep '12 E Pluribus Unum 10
News Romney would like Gene Hackman to play him in a... (Sep '12) Sep '12 finger 8
News Ex-NFL star Strahan becomes Kelly Ripa's co-host (Sep '12) Sep '12 stirp 3
More from around the web