Arkansas Tailback Jailed Over Credit ...

Arkansas Tailback Jailed Over Credit Card

There are 2 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Sep 24, 2007, titled Arkansas Tailback Jailed Over Credit Card. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

University of Arkansas tailback Michael Smith is being charged with two felonies after allegedly using a stolen credit card. via The Post Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

Go Hogs 1959

Loveland, CO

#1 Sep 25, 2007
Is this a surprise during the Houston Nutt era? This is an example of what has cost the Hogs under his leadership, lack of discipline and bonehead mistakes. All these stupid mistakes on the field, late hits, throwing helmets, stupid penalties happen because Nutt tolerates this behavior during practice and excuses the players off the field conduct. Harrison gets arrested for drugs and driving without a license and he misses the Troy game, big whop. His first series in the Alabama game, he delivers a late hit out of bounds on third down that gives Bama a first down where they go onto score.

The list of these examples is endless. All I know is that John McDonnel, the great Cross-country and Track coach does not have these problems, because he deals with these situations firmly and swiftly and the players know the cost of violating the rules. Nutt does not demonstrate this type of leadership that is why disaster is always lurking in the Razorback football program.
Parentage

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Oct 3, 2007
Leaves Do Not Fall Too Far From the Tree...! It is not a surprise, if you knew his father (Sr.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Varsity (Feb '09) Feb '09 wow 1
News Hogs offense prepares defense for '08 season (Aug '08) Aug '08 chubbyhotubbi 1
News UK scores final 21 points behind Woodson, Locke (Sep '07) Oct '07 skinnyman 2
News Woodson, Kentucky Rally Past Arkansas (Sep '07) Sep '07 Broadway Joe 1
More from around the web