Harbaugh staying mum

Harbaugh staying mum

There are 5 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Harbaugh staying mum. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Neither party was willing to answer questions regarding the controversial roughing-the-passer penalty on linebacker Terrell Suggs that contributed to the Tennessee Titans ' game-winning touchdown drive in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Richard H

Owings Mills, MD

#1 Oct 7, 2008
I like Harbaughs approach. Just move on and lets get away from such tight games that we keep talking about this stuff. We all know the officials have issues with the us. How could they not forget the meltdown in Detroit.

Just play some smart tough football. Smart being the key word here on both sides of the ball. The officiating will take care of itself then. If it doesn't then the league needs to get inquirys from Ozzie, Dick, Steve period.
Richard H

Owings Mills, MD

#2 Oct 7, 2008
Cass is the person with the astriks. Apparently the sun doesn't like his first name.
g dubbs

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Oct 7, 2008
harbaugh needs to grow a pair and call out the officials. im sick of this "i might get a fine" shit. these guys make millions of dollars, and harbaugh will get paid even if he's fired (see Brian Billick).

Atleast get your players and fans back. "It's a nice avenue to have". I agree with the guy who said;

"did anyone ever call don shula, vince lombardi, mike ditka, belicheck or bill parcells ' nice guys?'"
WIL

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Oct 7, 2008
How many times will Magahee come out of a game to rest or have a injury. I,m tired of seeing him average 3.8 yards and continue to run high as he does . If thats his style then he needs to play in a flag football league. We need to hit the hole faster and run with more authority. MaGahee is always looking to find a Big whole or run off to the outside which only results in his being tackled by a single defensive player tackling him high and down he goes.
Texans Suck

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 7, 2008
Should read:

"Harbaugh stays with his mom"

Sucks as a coach....a real mommas boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Roos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Eagle Matt Johnson Taken in Fourth Round... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Gino 1
News Titans hire Mike Munchak as head coach (Feb '11) Feb '11 Brutus 2
News My Tennessee Titans Madden NFL 10 Ratings (Jul '09) Jul '09 Bears offense mad... 1
News Teammates: Collins needs to shave beard (Dec '08) Dec '08 rayjones69 1
News Titans' victory, season memorable (Nov '08) Nov '08 roger 1
News Referee explains Suggs' penalty (Oct '08) Nov '08 NotATypo 33
News Referee explains penalty call on Suggs (Oct '08) Oct '08 phish 42
More from around the web