Rookie DBs look sharp

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 30, 2007, titled Rookie DBs look sharp. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Bears rookie Corey Graham, generously listed at 6 feet and 195 pounds, saw a Mack truck coming his way in the form of 6-4, 250-pound Kellen Winslow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Your daddy

Palm Harbor, FL

#1 Aug 31, 2007
i hope hes ready to go by next week!! i dont care about the sorry bears they wont win anything with a Gator as their QB..I just need Olsen to produce for my fantasy team!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Okwo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bears second-rounder Dan Bazuin finds sp... (Dec '08) Feb '09 alicia westdorp 7
News Kyle Orton gets starting nod for Chicago Bears'... (Aug '08) Aug '08 SF Bears Fan 107
News Receiving hot, but returning a project for Earl... (Aug '08) Aug '08 prophet 5
News Bears need to address needs (Feb '08) Feb '08 northside mike 5
News Bear rookie LB to injured reserve (Sep '07) Sep '07 Big Al from Visal... 12
News Bears await word on Olsen (Sep '07) Sep '07 tom beck 1
News Camp hits starting to get bit rougher (Aug '07) Aug '07 wildthing 1
More from around the web