Horn Promises to Be a Leader for Falcons

Full story: Greenwich Time

The post-Katrina version of Joe Horn is more confident than brash. No need to plant a cell phone in a Georgia Dome goalpost and preen for the television cameras.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aaron

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 9, 2007
 
Joe Horn, welcome to Atlanta, we have decent receiver's ,the aqusition of you just made them better, if mike can relax and play some football,well we just might have something.....
shawn reese

Hampton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 10, 2007
 
your right but i dont think horn will get rid of all of out problems like on the defense but im sure he will help the passing game but it's kind of crazy that one of our rivalrys came over but joes an respectful guy he should have one of his best seasons i can hear it now "vick to horn on an 60 yarder flea fliker" lets just see
Aaron

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 11, 2007
 
shawn reese wrote:
your right but i dont think horn will get rid of all of out problems like on the defense but im sure he will help the passing game but it's kind of crazy that one of our rivalrys came over but joes an respectful guy he should have one of his best seasons i can hear it now "vick to horn on an 60 yarder flea fliker" lets just see
yea I can hear it too! horn's wide open down the middle , Vick throw's , over thrown again....
raikelle

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 4, 2007
 
horn are u really tyring to play us maybe he wanted to leavc because if he didn't he wouldn't be playing for the falcons next season i think this is bullshit especially playing for the atlanta falcons

Since: Feb 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 6, 2007
 
Aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
yea I can hear it too! horn's wide open down the middle , Vick throw's , over thrown again....
see you dont like vick, you should be supporting your teammates not makin fun.

Since: Feb 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 6, 2007
 
raikelle wrote:
horn are u really tyring to play us maybe he wanted to leavc because if he didn't he wouldn't be playing for the falcons next season i think this is bullshit especially playing for the atlanta falcons
you need to calm down, you probly a raider fan or dolphin fan, ha!
qrock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 19, 2007
 
watch it falcon fans, from what i hear joe horn is poison in the locker room. he can cause problem on a football team.

Since: Feb 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 19, 2007
 
qrock wrote:
watch it falcon fans, from what i hear joe horn is poison in the locker room. he can cause problem on a football team.
Naw, he has been the most positive prson on the team during this offseason.
Carlos Harris

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 16, 2007
 
Joe Horn, I will get your jersey with the atlanta falcons, and I also think that you will have an outstanding season.

Since: Feb 07

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 17, 2007
 
Carlos Harris wrote:
Joe Horn, I will get your jersey with the atlanta falcons, and I also think that you will have an outstanding season.
i greatly agree, his jersey might replace my vick jersey lol
qrock

Marrero, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 4, 2007
 
paradice07 wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, he has been the most positive prson on the team during this offseason.
THAT'S JUST A FRONT, I REAL JOE HORN WILL SHOW UP DURING THE SEASON.

Since: Feb 07

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 4, 2007
 
qrock wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S JUST A FRONT, I REAL JOE HORN WILL SHOW UP DURING THE SEASON.
i assume your a saint fan, i feel he has been doing well in the off season, i dont know much about horn, why dont you tell me how he is during the season

Since: Jun 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 6, 2007
 
paradice07 wrote:
<quoted text>i assume your a saint fan, i feel he has been doing well in the off season, i dont know much about horn, why dont you tell me how he is during the season
PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG HORN STILL HAS A FEW GOOD SEASONS LEFT IN HIM BUT THERE ARE SOME THINGS ONLY LOCAL FAN KNOW ABOUT JOE (OR RUMORED ABOUT JOE) AND HIS PROBLEMS WITHIN A TEAM IF HE IS NOT HAPPY. LIKE HIS ABILITY TO GET ALONG WITH OTHER PLAYERS BECAUSE OF HIS EGO, HIS AFFAIR WITH WILLIE ROFE'S WIFE, HER BEING PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY, FIST FIGHTING ON THE TEAM BUS, JUST NOT BEING A TEAM PLAYER, A "I GOTTA GET MINE, I DON'T CARE IF WE WIN OR NOT" KIND OF BAD APPLE ON YOUR TEAM. COACH PAYTON WANTED TO SEE THIS FOR HIMSELF AND HE DID SO HE WAS THE LAST "BAD APPLE" OF THE OLD REGIME. BUT WHO KNOWS, HE MAY HAVE JUST BEEN UNHAPPY AND NOW HE IS IN ATLANTA..........FOR NOW.

Since: Feb 07

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 6, 2007
 
qrock wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG HORN STILL HAS A FEW GOOD SEASONS LEFT IN HIM BUT THERE ARE SOME THINGS ONLY LOCAL FAN KNOW ABOUT JOE (OR RUMORED ABOUT JOE) AND HIS PROBLEMS WITHIN A TEAM IF HE IS NOT HAPPY. LIKE HIS ABILITY TO GET ALONG WITH OTHER PLAYERS BECAUSE OF HIS EGO, HIS AFFAIR WITH WILLIE ROFE'S WIFE, HER BEING PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY, FIST FIGHTING ON THE TEAM BUS, JUST NOT BEING A TEAM PLAYER, A "I GOTTA GET MINE, I DON'T CARE IF WE WIN OR NOT" KIND OF BAD APPLE ON YOUR TEAM. COACH PAYTON WANTED TO SEE THIS FOR HIMSELF AND HE DID SO HE WAS THE LAST "BAD APPLE" OF THE OLD REGIME. BUT WHO KNOWS, HE MAY HAVE JUST BEEN UNHAPPY AND NOW HE IS IN ATLANTA..........FOR NOW.
i had know idea, hopefully he just wasnt happy in new orleans, maybe its kinda like the randy moss situation..

Since: Jun 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 7, 2007
 
paradice07 wrote:
<quoted text>i had know idea, hopefully he just wasnt happy in new orleans, maybe its kinda like the randy moss situation..
YEA, YOU KNOW HOW THESE PLAYERS ARE TODAY, THEY HAVE TO BE PAMPERED OR THEY ARE NOT HAPPY. BEING IN ATLANTA IS NEW AND FRESH NOW IT'S NOW OLD OR STALE LIKE HIS TIME HERE IN NEW ORLEANS MAYBE IT WAS JUST HIS TIME TO MOVE ON..........BUT IF IT WAS WHY DID HE CAUSE SUCH A BIG STINK DURING HIS RELEASE, WHY DID HE HAVE SO MANY BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION ON HIS WAY OUT THE DOOR. I TELL YOU, THESE PLAYERS TODAY....SO MOODY.

Since: Feb 07

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 8, 2007
 
qrock wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA, YOU KNOW HOW THESE PLAYERS ARE TODAY, THEY HAVE TO BE PAMPERED OR THEY ARE NOT HAPPY. BEING IN ATLANTA IS NEW AND FRESH NOW IT'S NOW OLD OR STALE LIKE HIS TIME HERE IN NEW ORLEANS MAYBE IT WAS JUST HIS TIME TO MOVE ON..........BUT IF IT WAS WHY DID HE CAUSE SUCH A BIG STINK DURING HIS RELEASE, WHY DID HE HAVE SO MANY BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION ON HIS WAY OUT THE DOOR. I TELL YOU, THESE PLAYERS TODAY....SO MOODY.
seriously its gettin ridiculas, for example kobe bryant, know dont get me wrong kobe is my fav player but im a laker fan not a kobe fan and if kobe wants to leave LA then leave and kobe just seems not to realize that, these players just think they are the king of the world and they are not!!

Since: Jun 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 8, 2007
 
paradice07 wrote:
<quoted text>seriously its gettin ridiculas, for example kobe bryant, know dont get me wrong kobe is my fav player but im a laker fan not a kobe fan and if kobe wants to leave LA then leave and kobe just seems not to realize that, these players just think they are the king of the world and they are not!!
LET ME JUST SAY THIS, MY FATHER IN LAW WAS A HUGE SAINTS FAN FOR AS LONG AS I COULD REMEMBER, AND I KNOW HIM WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD. BEFORE HE DIED HE WASN'T AS MUCH BECAUSE OF THE "PREMADONAS" HE WOULD CALL THEM, THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD ALWAYS SAY,"IF EVERY PLAYER ON A TEAM WOULD GET PAID THE SAME AMOUNT, YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE PREMADONAS ON A TEAM AND YOU WOULD HAVE A HAPPY TEAM. NOW I NEVER AGREED WITH HIS THINKING, BUT IT WOULD BE INTERESTING IF IT WAS THE CASE.

Since: Feb 07

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 8, 2007
 
qrock wrote:
<quoted text>
LET ME JUST SAY THIS, MY FATHER IN LAW WAS A HUGE SAINTS FAN FOR AS LONG AS I COULD REMEMBER, AND I KNOW HIM WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD. BEFORE HE DIED HE WASN'T AS MUCH BECAUSE OF THE "PREMADONAS" HE WOULD CALL THEM, THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD ALWAYS SAY,"IF EVERY PLAYER ON A TEAM WOULD GET PAID THE SAME AMOUNT, YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE PREMADONAS ON A TEAM AND YOU WOULD HAVE A HAPPY TEAM. NOW I NEVER AGREED WITH HIS THINKING, BUT IT WOULD BE INTERESTING IF IT WAS THE CASE.
RIP to your father in law, I think that i should start thinking like that because that is so true, man i just never looked at it like that, but also the people who actually are good should get paid more because then they wouldnt be as good as they are but maybe it wouldnt be like that, man i think that thats the case.......

Since: Jun 07

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 9, 2007
 
paradice07 wrote:
<quoted text>RIP to your father in law, I think that i should start thinking like that because that is so true, man i just never looked at it like that, but also the people who actually are good should get paid more because then they wouldnt be as good as they are but maybe it wouldnt be like that, man i think that thats the case.......
IT MAKES YOU THINK, YOU KNOW. MONEY SHOULDN'T BE YOUR ONLY MOTIVE TO PLAY HARD AND TRY TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AS A TEAM, THE LOVE OF THE GAME SHOULD BE ALL THAT IT TAKES. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL KOBE THAT.

Since: Feb 07

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 10, 2007
 
qrock wrote:
<quoted text>
IT MAKES YOU THINK, YOU KNOW. MONEY SHOULDN'T BE YOUR ONLY MOTIVE TO PLAY HARD AND TRY TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AS A TEAM, THE LOVE OF THE GAME SHOULD BE ALL THAT IT TAKES. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL KOBE THAT.
yea someone needs to tell all these high profile players that, i just hope horn keeps his mouth shut here in atlanta because we already have enough negativety on the falcons, we dont need anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Michael Jenkins Discussions

Search the Michael Jenkins Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vikings land QB Cassel, talk with WR Jennings (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 2
Minnesota Vikings: Release of Michael Jenkins H... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Scott Wallace 1
Vikings offensive coordinator showing creativity (Jan '13) Jan '13 40for60 11
A Rational and Sober Perspective on the Current... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Childress 3
Minnesota Vikings: 5 Things That Must Change fo... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Peterson 5
Minnesota Vikings: Receivers have quiet day as ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 dman 4
Minnesota Vikings: Most Intriguing Practice Squ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Keepers 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••