Sports - Petrino Looks for Answers on...

Sports - Petrino Looks for Answers on Offense

There are 23 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Sep 11, 2007, titled Sports - Petrino Looks for Answers on Offense. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

The numbers didn't mesh for Bobby Petrino in his first game as an NFL head coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trish

Cullen, VA

#23 Sep 14, 2007
Nikki wrote:
I hope this season will be the worse the Falcons have. They need Vick and it is already showing with last week's lost. Many more to come.
I feel differently. I want them to have a good year. What they really need to do is put all the crap out of their minds & totally concentrate on playing football. I wish them good luck!!
myconju

Summerfield, FL

#24 Sep 14, 2007
Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel differently. I want them to have a good year. What they really need to do is put all the crap out of their minds & totally concentrate on playing football. I wish them good luck!!
Put all what crap out of their minds???? Petrino is suppose to be very focused with those guys. The team is healthy and everyone is there with the exception of MV. If Harrington can replace MV then there should be no problem. The problem is the Falcons are not a well oiled machine.
myconju

Summerfield, FL

#25 Sep 14, 2007
Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you probably came here to argue. If my knowledge of the game hurts you---don't read my posts. Vick was not a great QB..he did not contribute that much to the team..as I said before..the team was no better or worse with or without him.
Vick is no longer playing football & may be facing jail time because of his own actions & it has nothing to do with people's opinions.
Trish and Rose, this forum is about football and Petrino's offense. It has nothing to do with dogfighting. Take that to another forum. There are plenty of them out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jenkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings land QB Cassel, talk with WR Jennings (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 2
News Minnesota Vikings: Release of Michael Jenkins H... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Scott Wallace 1
News Vikings offensive coordinator showing creativity (Jan '13) Jan '13 40for60 11
News A Rational and Sober Perspective on the Current... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Childress 3
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 Things That Must Change fo... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Peterson 5
News Minnesota Vikings: Receivers have quiet day as ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 dman 4
News Minnesota Vikings: Most Intriguing Practice Squ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Keepers 3
More from around the web