McCoy placed NFL on hold for shot at ...

McCoy placed NFL on hold for shot at national title with Texas

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Jul 21, 2009, titled McCoy placed NFL on hold for shot at national title with Texas. In it, USA Today reports that:

Colt McCoy led Texas to 12 wins in 2008, but the Longhorns' lone loss to Texas Tech, which kept them from a shot at the national title, is what the quarterback remembers most.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Larry

Plano, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2009
Colt said that he returned to win the Heisman and take the Horns to the Rose Bowl this year. I really hope all these reasons come true. It is the same old story ever year, Texas must win in Dallas at the Cotton Bowl, and still look what happened last year. Texas got ripped. Oklahoma went, and Texas took second best. They said, that the rules would be changed this year in the Big 12. The rules are the same no differant. We will see what happens. Lets not forget Sam Bradford.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Crabtree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Crabtree has offer from Dolphins, think... (Apr '15) Apr '15 RedRaiderHamburgers 1
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins (Mar '15) Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News 49ers vs. Texans, preseason 2014: Colin Kaepern... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News NFL players talk about race with Harvard students (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dale Earnhfardt 1
News 49ers, Seahawks 'don't like' each other, Vernon... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Richard Sherman R... 16
News 49ers beat weather, Packers in NFC wild-card vi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Coxyboy-1 1
News 49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web