El Paso referee part of Big 12 football crew

Full story: El Paso Times

Michael Crabtree was coming in his direction. A stadium full of people and a national television audience seemed to be holding its collective breath.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2009
Jason Semko

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

You've always been a great inspiration to look up to with your positivity and discipline. It's a blessing to have you as a father.
typical

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

UT Alum working a UT game? Terrible. The big 12 may as well move it's offices to Austin.
Vid

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

You might recall Brent Musberger and Kirk Herbstreit wondering aloud whether or not Crabtree stayed inbounds the whole time on that play. But in just about every highlight, you could see the ref standing near the pylon staring at the sideline and the three pairs of feet that were stabbing the area near it. And said ref confidently threw his arms up when Crabtree crossed the goal line. He knew he got it right. Nice to know it was one of our own from El Paso.

Good job on what has to be 2008's best play and congrats on the career.

And typical, I admit it's strange to have a UT alum working a UT game, but he made the call the other way. That's gotta count for something.
Jason

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Hey genius, UT lost that game
Vid

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2009

Jason, who are you referring to? I don't think anyone has mentioned Texas winning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Michael Crabtree Discussions

Search the Michael Crabtree Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL players talk about race with Harvard students Apr '14 Dale Earnhfardt 1
49ers, Seahawks 'don't like' each other, Vernon... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Richard Sherman RULES 16
49ers beat weather, Packers in NFC wild-card vi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Coxyboy-1 1
49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 tellitlikeitis 1
Kendall Hunter Being Activated Will Give San Fr... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Cook 1
San Francisco 49ers: 7 Players Who Will Surpris... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jose 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••