Are the San Francisco 49ers Reigning Champs if Alex Smith Started Super Bowl?

Aug 14, 2013 Full story: Rant Sports

Did the San Francisco 49ers make a mistake starting, and leaving, Colin Kaepernick in the game in their 34-31 loss to the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII? Alex Smith was having his best season as a pro and was leading the NFL in completion percentage.

Full Story
tellitlikeitis

Waynesboro, PA

#1 Aug 15, 2013
I guess we will never know!! But what i do know is the 49ers would have won the Super Bowl if Kap would have put his ego aside and thrown to Randy Moss who was in the end zone right behind Crabtree, but instead he throws to Crabtree inside the 5 and Crabtree drops it not once but 3 times! He did this because because if Randy Moss would have won the game winning td, Randy would have gotten the glory and it wouldn't have been all about Kap! Just as they are saying about RGIII. About him wanting to stay in the playoff game and not let the backup get the glory for winning that game, instead they lost!! enough said! They need toge over themselves!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Crabtree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
49ers vs. Texans, preseason 2014: Colin Kaepern... Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
NFL players talk about race with Harvard students (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dale Earnhfardt 1
49ers, Seahawks 'don't like' each other, Vernon... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Richard Sherman R... 16
49ers beat weather, Packers in NFC wild-card vi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Coxyboy-1 1
49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Kendall Hunter Being Activated Will Give San Fr... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Cook 1
San Francisco 49ers: 7 Players Who Will Surpris... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jose 1

Michael Crabtree People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE