Dan Pompei's NFL scout talk

There are 2 comments on the Feb 28, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled Dan Pompei's NFL scout talk. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The NFL scouting combine has come and gone, but questions remain on several of the top prospects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Will

Oxford, MS

#1 Mar 1, 2009
Stafford has to prove his arm is worthy of a top pick?

Pompei I thought you were better than that, he has the arm he just needs to prove he has the touch instead of slinging the ball out there 90 mph every play.

Since: Jul 08

Genoa IL.

#2 Mar 2, 2009
Thats what I hate about the combine, 2/10ths of a second off his 40 time will move him back into the top 10. Watch film! Can he play football? To much emphasis on numbers and not enough on football smarts and ability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Crabtree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Crabtree has offer from Dolphins, think... Apr 6 RedRaiderHamburgers 1
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News 49ers vs. Texans, preseason 2014: Colin Kaepern... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News NFL players talk about race with Harvard students (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dale Earnhfardt 1
News 49ers, Seahawks 'don't like' each other, Vernon... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Richard Sherman R... 16
News 49ers beat weather, Packers in NFC wild-card vi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Coxyboy-1 1
News 49ers vs. Packers: Who Has the Edge at Every Po... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web